• 108(current)
CCM for Helix
Not saying it will work for sure but you could try this. Using notepad++.
Look at the skin settings in guisettings.xml for your helix CCM. Now copy all the skin settings from the JARVIS CCM setup to the helix GUISETTINGS.xml and add in the bits that make it exactly like the helix CCM was. Using notepad++ use can use the find and replace menu. Pm me if you are getting stuck.
Thanks Ed, will try that tomorrow.
Mudislander PLEASE HELP im trying to add a sub menu button to for a kodi command to update all repositories it appears the check for updates is missing from the slide out menu to the left so i have to leave ccm and go back to confluence to the addon manager to check for all updates ive been trying to write the command to the sub menu but have bee failing to produce the correct command
From memory Wink When adding a new submenu item try adding
PHP Code:
UpdateAddonRepos 

to the Kodi command option.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2016-03-13, 02:52)Tanachi Wrote: Does anyone know how to save custom menus and sub menus. Every time I create my own menus then unplug my firestick, the menus and sub menus default back and my settings aren't there. Anyone know how to save it? Im using the com helix skin.

use the menu exit key at the bottom

also can i use this on 16.0?
(2016-03-26, 20:44)PhaseCoder Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 02:52)Tanachi Wrote: Does anyone know how to save custom menus and sub menus. Every time I create my own menus then unplug my firestick, the menus and sub menus default back and my settings aren't there. Anyone know how to save it? Im using the com helix skin.

use the menu exit key at the bottom

also can i use this on 16.0?

Nope not on 16...
Hi Mudislander,

Glad to see you around again,,, had posted this earlier with no success?

Figured you would know :-)

"This may seem trivial to some, however driving me nuts LOL

With CCM Helix, I sometimes have more then 6 sub menu items under Home menu item.

I know I had a setting before that showed a liittle right white arrow letting you know there are more items to the "right" not showing to you can scroll to the right to see more.

For the life of me I can not duplicate the white arrow showing again. I know it is some where in settings as I had it before?

Anyone know where I can find?"

By the way... I tried CC Helix in 16.0 and it worked great!
(2015-06-05, 14:56)effy123 Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 02:10)milosd024 Wrote: This is a support request regarding "Widget Sets" in CCM. I am very interested in using a "Video Node" as a widget set, unfortunately I am not presented with this as a widget option. How can I get this to workHuh According to reading posts on other forums if I ......

Quote:Originally posted by JMH2002 on another forum
<Begin Quote>

It IS possible to have the live widgets for (preferred addon) in CCM Helix.

What you need to do is add your Main Menu item as a Video Node: Skin Settings > Home Menu > Menu Item > Videos Menu > Video-Nodes

Then Video Addons > (preferred addon) > Movies > Latest HD Movies (or another choice) > Enter Label (this is the Main Menu Label)

Now for the Main Menu item you will be able to choose a Widget called "Video Node".

This Widget will now display whatever you chose before, eg Latest HD Movies.
<End Quote>

Thanks JMH2002 for figuring this out and posting it for the community!

Mudislander, Thanks for all the great work you have done!

I'm running Kodi 14.2 with CCM installed on windows 7

The list only shows 10 movies. How do I increase to 25 or be able to scroll to more movies.

Has anyone figured out how to increase the limit on this? Changing limit in the xml for the custom node doesn't seem to do the trick ...
Also it seems I messed up a setting or something somewhere - I can not get my sidebar menu to open anymore ... Does anyone know where this setting is?
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM for Helix11