KodiBuntu Login/Password (USB Boot)
Kodibuntu is Lubuntu with Kodi preinstalled. Not remembering your password is not relevant to Kodi no matter how you slice it. Why don't you click on the lmgtfy link? It's the only thing that will solve your problem in less than 2 minutes. And please don't send me anymore "Go f*** yourself" PMs, the next one will be reported.
Go fuck yourself. Prick.

Edit- you know what, asshole, you are the kind of prick that makes opensource not worth it. There are a million helpful ways you could have responded, but no, you have to be a fucking dick. I think I'll go try Plex now. And you'll still be a fucking prick.
(2016-01-06, 01:15)garydebergerac Wrote: Go fuck yourself. Prick.

Edit- you know what, asshole, you are the kind of prick that makes opensource not worth it. There are a million helpful ways you could have responded, but no, you have to be a fucking dick. I think I'll go try Plex now. And you'll still be a fucking prick.
I responded with a fact and then pointed you to the solution. K'bye, go see your doctorSmile
(2016-01-06, 01:15)garydebergerac Wrote: Go fuck yourself. Prick.

please mind your language.
(2015-03-10, 09:59)szpilasty Wrote: For live.
First - put kodi as user name then get cursor to password, do not write anything then chose session - linux notebook, and finally click Log in. Just before you click Log in you can make sure if the right session is selected.

This worked perfect thank u... People read this follow it exactly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiBuntu Login/Password (USB Boot)0