Custom Homescreen logo
Hi Ronie

Somewhere during the upgrade process from XBMC/Gotham to Kodi/Helix I seem to have lost the facility to set a custom homescreen logo @ top-left.
My old customisation was per-profile - Speaker icon when using profile with default audio, Headphones icon when using profile with wireless headphone audio output.

My current Kodi homescreen has no top-left logo at all - neither `default` Kodi, or old custom graphic, and I can't seem to find anywhere in Skin Settings to clear/reset/replace it.

(selection used to be in "Settings > Skin Settings > Home Window > Use Custom Logo", if memory serves).

Is the custom logo feature not supported by Kodi and/or Transparency any more ?
indeed, i've removed the logo altogether.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah, OK - thanks for clarifying.

Is it a temporary situation stemming from the wait for the Kodi logo to be finalised, or have you got plans for the feature to return ?
(2015-01-01, 16:27)kurai Wrote: Ah, OK - thanks for clarifying.

Is it a temporary situation stemming from the wait for the Kodi logo to be finalised, or have you got plans for the feature to return ?

great question, I made a cool logo that was on the builds that I made for my family......it will be missed
Please consider adding back Custom Logo. One reason I'm very proud of showing off my Transparency Skin is because of the custom logo. Please....
I keep a copy of the old XBMC with logo handy, that way it gives the skinner free reign, Perhaps Ronie is thinking new look update, no point in getting entrenched.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Homescreen logo0