• 2(current)
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support
Same here, cannot install via repo. Ubuntu 12.04 / Kodi from PPA/ VDR 2.0.6 Stable Yavdr Sources

I found a bug in the PVR Section, at first start i had to press 2 times to activate the Stream.
(2015-01-04, 20:44)ciprijan Wrote: I canot make update beacuse "Dependencies not met"

(2015-01-04, 23:02)lokipoki81 Wrote: Same here, cannot install via repo. Ubuntu 12.04 / Kodi from PPA/ VDR 2.0.6 Stable Yavdr Sources

I found a bug in the PVR Section, at first start i had to press 2 times to activate the Stream.

If you installed the version mega or you has already installed these addons from the repo before Sunday, please delete:
  • script.color.picker (XBMC Color Picker [Beta])
  • script.randommovie (Random Movie Player)
  • script.xbmc.intro.movie (XBMC Intro Movie)
  • script.metadata.actors (Metadata Actors pre-1.0.0)
Force refresh in the repo and try again.
In the worst case, erase all Kodi data...
Thanks for this. Much quicker on my AFTV than any of the other versions with extended info(hardware can't keep up with shednox). Will be keeping this as a daily driver.

PS, only problem so far was video extras script crashing - updated it and haven't had a problem.
(2015-01-05, 00:43)xrecartp Wrote: Thanks for this. Much quicker on my AFTV than any of the other versions with extended info(hardware can't keep up with shednox). Will be keeping this as a daily driver.

PS, only problem so far was video extras script crashing - updated it and haven't had a problem.

What version of video extras have installed?

Uninstall it and install videoextras 1.2.0a from XBMCMania repo, theoretically should install this version or update to this version.

Edit:
Ok, I seen that you update it Smile
Thanks for the great skin it works very good.

Is it possible to deactivate the info text on the dvd cover when i press pause in a movie?
The cover flips an i see the movie info text.
Hi Tocinillo or R91g, thank you for bringing this awesome mod to helix. Just one question. How can I get the carton set view? Like in the first post with the set of Pirates of the Caribbean? Thank you!!!
(2015-01-05, 03:32)Slipass Wrote: Thanks for the great skin it works very good.

Is it possible to deactivate the info text on the dvd cover when i press pause in a movie?
The cover flips an i see the movie info text.

We're working on it, maybe in the next version.

(2015-01-05, 13:45)raulmesa Wrote: Hi Tocinillo or R91g, thank you for bringing this awesome mod to helix. Just one question. How can I get the carton set view? Like in the first post with the set of Pirates of the Caribbean? Thank you!!!

In Showcase-->Quicknav-->Viewtype settings-->BD/DVD Cases, You need the same options as this picture:

And then, enable System--->Skin-->Enable backend mode (addiotinal info for same media types)

Have a bug in context menu:

Quote:If you installed the version mega or you has already installed these addons from the repo before Sunday, please delete:

script.color.picker (XBMC Color Picker [Beta])
script.randommovie (Random Movie Player)
script.xbmc.intro.movie (XBMC Intro Movie)
script.metadata.actors (Metadata Actors pre-1.0.0)

Worked, THX Big Grin

EDIT:

It updates, after that it cames a black screen with sound, kill kodi on Terminal and the update is still there with the same message again that i can not update the Skin Confused
(2015-01-05, 19:54)lokipoki81 Wrote:
Quote:If you installed the version mega or you has already installed these addons from the repo before Sunday, please delete:

script.color.picker (XBMC Color Picker [Beta])
script.randommovie (Random Movie Player)
script.xbmc.intro.movie (XBMC Intro Movie)
script.metadata.actors (Metadata Actors pre-1.0.0)

Worked, THX Big Grin

EDIT:

It updates, after that it cames a black screen with sound, kill kodi on Terminal and the update is still there with the same message again that i can not update the Skin Confused

I had that issue, I deleted the skin folder and just manually installed it using the MEGA link in the first post. Has worked fine ever since! I had the black screen issue after updating from the repo to 4.2a.

I love the skin, has everything I need without tons of extra features I dont need!

Keep up the great work!
Hi tocinillo. This is great work you have done. Any chance you could fix the white theme?
hi!

is there someone that have aeon nox xbmc mania (Aeon XBMCMania 4.2) in a working full zip file that you can install directly into kodi? i have tried to install the rar file but not succeed.
You don't install it, you unrar it in addons folder

Better download the repo and install it.
Then go to addons , install from zip, choose xbmcmania skin and install it, it will need some time but it will install
There's no substitute for experience
Very impressive version of Aeon Nox!

Is there a way to make disc art work for movie sets without the case opening? Like shown in this image:

(2015-01-08, 03:17)Coth Wrote: Very impressive version of Aeon Nox!

Is there a way to make disc art work for movie sets without the case opening? Like shown in this image:

It's in the view settings
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support6