• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support
Hello again. Id messing with the widgets and noticed that the RSS feed widgets won't work using classic setting. It doesn't pull the image is what doesn't work.
I'm working in fixes, soon new version Wink

Regards!
Hi your skin convinced me to finally move from Frodo. I love Aeon Nox & have no desire for other skins. I've periodically tried other Gotham/Helix updates to Nox but they never seemed quite ready, so thanks for your work Smile At last I can watch Freeview HD recordings in Kodi without the playback stuttering Cool

One small thing. I'm seeing no progress bar during fast forward, rewind or skip forwards, skip backwards during playback of movies or TV shows. Anyone else finding that? Hopefully something that could be included with your fixes?

Thanks again

PS Please add my vote for an option to deactivate the plot info text on the DVD cover during pause on a movie
Why isn't Kodi showing thumbs after imported library, and how do I move my settings to Kodi so it looks the same as It does in Xbmc 13.2?
(2015-01-11, 23:28)htpc24 Wrote: Why isn't Kodi showing thumbs after imported library, and how do I move my settings to Kodi so it looks the same as It does in Xbmc 13.2?

Just copy your userdata and addon folder.
(2015-01-12, 00:05)Frozin Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 23:28)htpc24 Wrote: Why isn't Kodi showing thumbs after imported library, and how do I move my settings to Kodi so it looks the same as It does in Xbmc 13.2?

not working for me

why do i get like this? "Visto" and "Nuevo" and i did a rescan with a few movies and i stil not geting a thumbs for the movies.
Image.
when it should be like this. "Watched" and "New"
Image.
i have infowall in kodi
First off thank you for the time you've put into bringing this amazing skin forward. I'm just starting to poke around and find that any view displaying multiple banners fails to display, they're just black boxes with text. Just wondering if anyone has gotten banners to display properly, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
(2015-01-12, 22:17)htpc24 Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 00:05)Frozin Wrote:

not working for me

why do i get like this? "Visto" and "Nuevo" and i did a rescan with a few movies and i stil not geting a thumbs for the movies.
Image.
when it should be like this. "Watched" and "New"
Image.
i have infowall in kodi

You have to change manually these flags.
Check the original post for instructions.
New version with a lot of bugs (color related problems, cover in Info Wall, etc.) fixed in a few moments. Wait to changelog to see all the changes.

Regards!
Thanks for the good work tocinillo.

Is it possible that you create a case vie for the tv series in the lowlist view?
That would be wonderful
where can i download the new version?
(2015-01-14, 22:04)htpc24 Wrote: where can i download the new version?

Here:
Link Mega.co.nz

In the repository will be available in a few minutes,I'm uploading it

Edit:
Already in the repository!!

Edit2:
Please uninstall XBMC Intro Movie and extendedinfo addons. Then install extendedinfo from this zip file:
https://repository-xbmcmania.googlecode....-0.0.5.zip
Please not update extendinfo to the 2.0.1 version
How can we update from the previous version ?
You can update it from our repository. Install it from this zip file:
https://repository-xbmcmania.googlecode.....helix.zip

Fix Extendedinfo, update it to the 2.0.1a version from our repository
great skin. thanks for the continued support and development.

I've installed the latest version from the repository but can't get the video OSD to work properly. Alaska Pause does not work. Any gudance?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support6