Android TV Headend Client for Android Kodi
Hi,

is there a way to install the TV Headend Client Addon to Kodi under Android? I use it in OpenElec, but it's not in the addon list when starting kodi under android

thanks
Catscrash
Do you have any other addons available or is the tvheadend addon the only one that's missing?
I just did a clean install onto 4.4.4 (CM11) and the addons are all there. They survived an upgrade install on a 4.2 device as well.

As well as negge's question, what skin are you using? Not all skins support PVR, so I wonder if that would explain...
The blue standard one, it's called confluence, I think?
The non-PVR Addons are all there, but no PVR Addons at all... I attached a few screenshots

Have you looked in 'deactivated addons' -> 'PVR addons'?
stupid me... That's not at all different from the way I did it in openElec and still I didn't see it... Sorry for the fuss
No worries, glad you found it.
Chiming in here on a related note: Does TvHeadend work at all in Kodi on Android, in order to watch Live TV (e.g. DVB-T)?

I thought that I read somewhere that Live TV does not work yet under Kodi/Android.

Thanks for any hints,

Cheers David.P
Dvb-c streams and transcodes with no problem.
You will likely have deinterlacing issues when watching interlaced content from Live TV on Android, very noticeable in fast action scenes by horizontal banding visible in the moving video. Especially on a large HDTV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Headend Client for Android Kodi0