Kodi keeps crashing on 2 Win PCs
Hi
I have Kodi installed on two PCs that are running Win 7. These were upgrades from previous XBMC 13.2.
The Kodi on one of them started crashing after 15 seconds or so after starting it.
I managed to switch on the debug option.
Then I tried the Kodi installation on the other PC and it also crashed the same manner, after 15 seconds or so.

These are the Kodi debug logs from both PCs. I also included the Windows crash signature if it helps.

Regards
can't say for sure, but you have quite a few shifty addons that nobody will help you with here.
Can you be more specific which addons?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
OK. I uninstalled the current installation of Kodi and installed a fresh one.
My Kodi in installed on WIP7(32bit) and the Music and Movies libraries are located on a NAS where my MySQL DB is at.

I copied over the files:
advancedsettings.xml
passwords.xml
profiles.xml
RssFeeds.xml
sources.xml

And it still crashes. And now it really frustrates me since I basically have no addons installed except for the default addons.

Here is the log. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi7o048kilajq...WXWSa?dl=0
I cannot even turn on the debug log since it force closes on my.
As to the log, I see two entries which I dont understand where they come from. These are:
13:42:07 T:752 WARNING: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner:Tonguerocess directory 'C:\Users\Danny Ben-Yakar\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\Ninbora.Series_Feeder\Library\' does not exist - skipping scan.
13:42:07 T:752 WARNING: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner:Tonguerocess directory 'O:\Kodi\Ninbora.Series_Feeder\' does not exist - skipping scan.

Im not sure it is related but the path specified there does not exist anymore. Where does it take it from?

Thanks for your help
Check your copied xml-files.

Some addon might have written something in at least one of those.

EDIT:
- you are using pathsubtitution: besides the fact that this is not recomended, there also is a substitue for your userdata; maybe check those, too
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi keeps crashing on 2 Win PCs0