Keyboard issue Aeon Nox 5
Hi, I'm having problems with the keyboard, I can´t type anything. When I try to type a warning appears to check for the log. It´s under Windows 8.1 and Kodi Helix

Any help?

Thanks
(2015-01-05, 21:30)villano666 Wrote: Hi, I'm having problems with the keyboard, I can´t type anything. When I try to type a warning appears to check for the log.

Any help?

Thanks

Are you using the right skin for your version of Kodi (XBMC)?
I actually had the same issue - at least under OS X (10.9.5). In this case, it was the "Add art" dialogue when I wanted to change the movie artwork:

Linux (OpenELEC - my main system) and Windows (where I double-checked if this was a bug) worked fine though.
(2015-01-05, 21:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 21:30)villano666 Wrote: Hi, I'm having problems with the keyboard, I can´t type anything. When I try to type a warning appears to check for the log.

Any help?

Thanks

Hi, I'm using 5.1.5, I've downloaded from here http://addons.xbmc.org/show/skin.aeon.nox.5/

Is that the right one for Helix?

Sorry for my ignorance
(2015-01-05, 22:23)villano666 Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 21:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Any help?

Thanks

Hi, I'm using 5.1.5, I've downloaded from here http://addons.xbmc.org/show/skin.aeon.nox.5/

Sorry for my ignorance

No it is 5.5. something for helix and is in the repo so you don't need to install manually I would uninstall and download from the addon manager instead. It is in the skins section.
(2015-01-05, 22:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 22:23)villano666 Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 21:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Are you using the right skin for your version of Kodi (XBMC)?

Sorry for my ignorance

No it is 5.5. something for helix and is in the repo so you don't need to install manually I would uninstall and download from the addon manager instead. It is in the skins section.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I´ve uninstalled all aeon but when I try to reinstall it stucks at 99%

Any ideas? I tried to install from a zip but I can´t find the installer

Thanks again
(2015-01-06, 00:35)villano666 Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 22:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 22:23)villano666 Wrote: Hi, I'm using 5.1.5, I've downloaded from here http://addons.xbmc.org/show/skin.aeon.nox.5/

Sorry for my ignorance

Hi, thanks for your reply. I´ve uninstalled all aeon but when I try to reinstall it stucks at 99%

Any ideas? I tried to install from a zip but I can´t find the installer

Thanks again

That usually means it is installing the skins required addons. I would just wait a few and it should finish on its own... Otherwise try opening the context menu and choose force refresh. Could also try deleting the entire skin folder from your userdata/addons folder and trying to install again.
You have to select a keyboard layout from Kodi settings :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2015-01-06, 10:30)mikebzh44 Wrote: You have to select a keyboard layout from Kodi settings :

I tried that but didn't work.

I've uninstalled Aeon and did a clean install of 5.5.6. I couldn´t do it through the skin manager so I´ve collected the .zip link from the kodi log and downloaded directly to my pc. Then I also couldn´t installed from zip option so I unziped the file and place it on my /user/addon folder. I went back to my kodi and select the skin from the system menu.
Now it´s working!

Thanks for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard issue Aeon Nox 50