Temporary previous lines popup subtitles mod?
Looking for a mod to show the last ten or so seconds of subtitles on a button press. I watch tv a lot at night when others are asleep and occasionally miss a word here n there but don't want to be distracted by subtitles always being on all the time. Currently I have to re-enable subs, go back a few seconds and rewatch the missed part just to see what was said. My DRC on amp doesn't seem to do anything and having to raise n lower the volume every 20 seconds for action scenes is annoying

I'd like it to be a separate button/key to press that displays smallish text, and a few of the previous lines instead of being a single line at a time, appearing for a few seconds and disappearing without having to press the button again.Would also like the normal subtitle function to not be affected so I can still watch foreign movies with the normal sub button.

eg, press button at 30 seconds into a video, it shows all of the subtitles at once from say 20-30seconds only, whilst the vid keeps playing and the subs disappear by 35seconds. Ability to set timeout + font size + how many seconds previous + custom button on remote is needed via some sort of config.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Temporary previous lines popup subtitles mod?0