Homescreen help
Hi again

I have a basic Idea about how I want my home screen to look, but I am having a hard time figuring out witch script to use and exactly what they do ?
I know they have descriptions but it is not written for noobs like me
so I am hoping someone can tell me what to use to get home screen fanart. and the corresponding fanart for new movies and episodes on the home screen?

I have been looking over the forums for scripts to use but as a total rookie I find it an overwhelming task firstly to find em and then try to figure out if they still work and then exatly what they do
there is alot of gifted people in this community who really know what they are doing so I am hoping to make it a little easier for newcomers you would help me complile a list of the scripts you use and what they do and if they still work ?

Perhaps it is just me that is a little daft but I think it would help alot of aspiring skinners.

Ztrust
Fanart http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=166572

You can see what scripts other skins use either in their skin release threads or in their addon.xml files.

To see if scripts still work and are available, you can best stick to what is in the repo of the XBMC/Kodi version you are working on.
Because if you want to add them as requirement (dependency), that is where they will be pulled from when your skin is being installed.

You can add support for addons that are not in the repo but then users will need to be able to read in a thread that you support it, and they will need to go install it manually.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Homescreen help0