• 14(current)
Android Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
Thanks for the app @syncd. Figured out the solution to my problem...rookies
Can I run custom scripts (like: RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0)) with Kore, or map a command from a remote?
(2016-04-22, 09:19)gurabli Wrote: Can I run custom scripts (like: RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0)) with Kore, or map a command from a remote?

No Kore doesn't support that.
I updated to 16.1 and now the directional buttons are not working on the main screen. I re-installed the app , but the issue remained. Is anyone else having this issue?
Check this thread to see if it helps:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=268156
That worked, Thanks syncd.

Also love the app!!! Thanks for all the hard work.
Hi all,

Thanks Syncd for a great app.

I am a new user of kodi and the more app.

I have one small issue which you may be able to help with.

Each time I start up kodi it appears to change its IP address from either .2 to .3 and back again (last digit )

So when I come to using my kore remote (Samsung galaxy tab) I have to change the IP address setting as it will not auto sync. Gets a wee bit frustrating.

Can anyone assist or point me in the correct direction.

Thanks
(2016-05-22, 12:09)Squid777 Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks Syncd for a great app.

I am a new user of kodi and the more app.

I have one small issue which you may be able to help with.

Each time I start up kodi it appears to change its IP address from either .2 to .3 and back again (last digit )

So when I come to using my kore remote (Samsung galaxy tab) I have to change the IP address setting as it will not auto sync. Gets a wee bit frustrating.

Can anyone assist or point me in the correct direction.

Thanks

I woul fix the Kodi computer ip address, using a dhcp reservation on your ISP box/router, or using a static IP address with a higher ending number (150 ?) to avoid ip address conflicts.
Like @Smeulf said, either use a fixed IP address or try using your computer name (hostname) in Kore. Not guaranteed to work, it depends on your network configuration, but it's worth a shot.
Don't know if this has been answered, my searches didn't turn up anything. Anyway, Kore is great, I used to rely on Yatse, which is great too but I'm happy to switch. The only problem I have is I can't get the "download subtitles" button to work, everything else is fine, I can sync them, switch between them, turn them off, just not download new ones.

I believe there was some trickery involved to get it to work with yatse before but I can't remember what exactly.. oh and I'm running the latest stable release (I think). Could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? It would save me like 8 clicks or something like that if I could get it to work again.

(Obviously the download subtitles option on the kodi OSD works just fine, but not the super convenient remote shortcut)
Honestly i have no idea. It works on all the systems i've tried without any tricks.
(2016-03-24, 23:07)dapcorderman Wrote: The port is open but when I check TCP in Kore then try to save the setting it becomes unchecked. The thing is it worked fine before reinstalling Kodi. I never had to open or forward any ports to get the keyboard to appear. Now there is no keyboard and TCP will not save.
Solved adding in advancedsettings.xml:

<jsonrpc>
<compactoutput>false</compactoutput>
<tcpport>9090</tcpport>
</jsonrpc>

LibreELEC 7.0.1
I have several Kodi builds at home, and I can't connect to most of them. In fact, the only one I can connect to is my hardwired HTPC. Kore doesn't detect it, but I can access to it manually. This HTPC runs with Windows 10.

The other three are all connected to the same router, but through wi-fi. One of them runs windows 7 and the other two run Windows 10. I've tried many things in order to get Kore work (zeroconf / bonjour, firewall on/off, windows network options) but I had no success.

I can't access to kodi webserver with my browser neither.

I have no solution left to try, so I'm open to any suggestion.

The only common thing I've noted is that the only kodi I can access is the one connected through ethernet...

Thanks in advance for your help !

PS: Yatse doesn't work either
Routers often have a facility called WiFi isolation where WiFi devices cannot contact each other. Check your router. It may be called something else, but is usually in WiFi setup.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks.

I've checked my settings, AP Isolation is disabled.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android11