Win video progress bar hard to control
When I am watching a movie or tv episode on the 60" tv and wish to go back but just 10-30 seconds (like: what did he just say?), my wife and I find it difficult to precisely control that little thingy that moves across the progress bar representing where we're at in the movie.
Clicking far away from the present time position reacts ok, but I notice clicking very near it (like a few seconds back) is often unresponsive, as if xbmc does not sense the small difference in timeline. Is there anything I can do about it to make it more precise?
I should add that with the same bluetooth logitech keyboard, same computer and same tv, the same situation (going back 15-30 seconds) is much easier with MPC HC or VLC, so my issue seems specific to Gotham...
Try hitting the Quotation ' " button, the default mapping should be for SmallStepBack, where Kodi will just jump back 7 seconds and it's perfect for 'What'd they sayHuh' moments.
On my keyboard, ' brings me back to the beginning and " do nothing, but I found a key that jump back 40 sec

What about the official xbmc android remote, any chance for an equivalent?
Speaking of the android remote, what is the purpose of the big oval button on centertop, it does nothing for me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video progress bar hard to control0