Backup/Restore
If i want to transfer library to a new drive, will the backup that was created on the old drive, restore properly from the new drive? I apologize if this topic has already been addresed.
If the drive has the same path and driver letter, it should work. Otherwise you'll have to use editing software using the replace command to change the drive letter in all instances. Also change your source.xml to match.
Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. At some point I want to transfer everything onto network storage. I just dont want to spend alot of time re-scraping and editing my library. Its not small and would take considerable time.
You could export to individual files if everything is in its own folder, so when you scrape again it will use local content saved.
(2015-01-17, 19:48)k4sh1n Wrote: You could export to individual files if everything is in its own folder, so when you scrape again it will use local content saved.
+1
You could use "cloudbacko pro software" i am very much aware of this software . I have been using this software from the long time. And to be honest very much satisfied with their work. Its quite surprising to see their work also because they give 30 days free trial period and have got two versions one is the Lite and the other is the Pro. You could visit their web site and have a look at the software.And its not that expensive also. one can easily afford it. As it is giving backup and recovery both. so i am leaving a link with this comment just go through it. CLOUDBACKO PRO SOFTWARE
All the best.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backup/Restore0