Extended info add-on
Hi Jeroen,

Just found this nice add-on extended info. Any chances to implement it in reFofocus 2.0?
No chance for 2.0, it's basically in feature freeze in preparation for the Helix stable release.

After that...possibly. It all depends on what type of support you're aiming at though. The add-on provides a lot of options, supporting them all is out of the question.

I am generally a bit hesitant of building in support for specific add-ons as they are abandoned more than once. I haven't looked into the specifics of the add-on either.

So, this is not a no, but not a yes either Tongue General thumb of rule is that anything added has to be truly useful and not having info there just because we can. Adding more info requires more space, and I'm not going to make major changes to the layouts to make room for more info. Generally I mostly consume media, and don't tend to read a whole lot about it. I tend to reach for my phone for things like that.

But I digress! let's hear what you would like to see.

Hope this is sort of a clear answer Tongue
So I've spend some time with this. I was actually under the impression I would be able to integrate the information into the library views for example. But I don't think that's possible.

I did get some ideas from it for home screen widgets though which would be pretty easy to implement.

And it can also serve as a replacement for actors metadata script which has been discontinued. So I've been working on that a bit yesterday, but it will really be something to complete after 2.0.
Good news then Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extended info add-on0