• 8(current)
WIP Ace for Kodi 14 Helix
Hi, just want to ask,.. is there anything that should be changed to make favourites items show up in home menu?
Only playlists and the default menus work.. pretty sure it worked in previous version...

(2015-07-24, 11:17)denywinarto Wrote: Hi, just want to ask,.. is there anything that should be changed to make favourites items show up in home menu?
Only playlists and the default menus work.. pretty sure it worked in previous version...

Do you have to add them to the menu first?
Go to the skin settings and customise home page then go to that menu items and press left and select add favourite.
That's what I've had to do.. I've never used the older version so not sure what you had to do with that one
(2015-07-24, 15:32)Steve_uk Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 11:17)denywinarto Wrote: Hi, just want to ask,.. is there anything that should be changed to make favourites items show up in home menu?

Do you have to add them to the menu first?
Go to the skin settings and customise home page then go to that menu items and press left and select add favourite.
That's what I've had to do.. I've never used the older version so not sure what you had to do with that one

I'm talking about the 12 items on the right side.. I've already made the favourites, it's just that it won't show any items when i put it on the menu..
Does it work in your skin?
You need the script.favourites addon to use that.

https://github.com/ronie/script.favourites

Put that in the Addons directory and then it should work. You can access the favourites by going down to favourites and pressing the LEFT key on the keyboard
(2015-02-28, 09:13)grandefede Wrote: Hi sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem with keyboard window.
Es: In File > Add source when i set source name i see this

The keyboard is in background, and i can't use it

Thx for your great work, i love ACE skin

for anyone facing this problem, you can just remove the following line from 720p/DialogMediaSource.xml file

<zorder>3</zorder>
Also some animations is being used but not defined so please add the link below content on a new file on 720p folder under "Includes_Animations.xml" name then open includes.xml file add the line with '+' sign under <include file="Defaults.xml"/> line, please don't include the '+' sign on the code.

Code:
<include file="Defaults.xml"/>
+    <include file="Includes_Animations.xml"/>

http://pastebin.com/3KSNjeyb

anyone else have issues with the skin please let me know and I will be happy to help.
(2015-08-11, 02:25)ananas7777 Wrote: Also some animations is being used but not defined so please add the link below content on a new file on 720p folder under "Includes_Animations.xml" name then open includes.xml file add the line with '+' sign under <include file="Defaults.xml"/> line, please don't include the '+' sign on the code.

Code:

anyone else have issues with the skin please let me know and I will be happy to help.
Hi
I could do with a little help.
I'm using the updated skin on helix and I've added a custom menu and on there are a few addons and favourites etc.
My issue is when I'm on the home screen and go to that menu all the addons are there but as I have a few in needs 2 rows but the frame/box that displays them is not big enough to display 2 rows so I only see the first row and a slight bit of the second row.
Can this be made bigger? If so can you point me to the XML I need.
Thanks
Could you please get a screenshot of which window you mean?

(2015-08-14, 14:56)Steve_uk Wrote:
(2015-08-11, 02:25)ananas7777 Wrote: Also some animations is being used but not defined so please add the link below content on a new file on 720p folder under "Includes_Animations.xml" name then open includes.xml file add the line with '+' sign under <include file="Defaults.xml"/> line, please don't include the '+' sign on the code.

Code:

Hi
I'm using the updated skin on helix and I've added a custom menu and on there are a few addons and favourites etc.
My issue is when I'm on the home screen and go to that menu all the addons are there but as I have a few in needs 2 rows but the frame/box that displays them is not big enough to display 2 rows so I only see the first row and a slight bit of the second row.
Thanks
(2015-08-14, 17:12)ananas7777 Wrote: Could you please get a screenshot of which window you mean?

(2015-08-14, 14:56)Steve_uk Wrote:

Code:

Hi
Thanks
Hi thanks for the reply this is what I mean
Ignore the black thumbnails as my hard drive is unplugged but if you can see the box at the top where it says my favourite items I want to make it bigger so it stretches 2 rows as you can see there's a second row below but it doesn't display correctly.
Thanks for any help Smile
Hi guys, does anyone know how to fix the blank screen for Live TV? It works in Confluence but on Ace, my fav skin (thanks @Muckk), I just get a blank screen when I select Live TV or any sub menu. Thanks
(2015-09-20, 14:18)brimur Wrote: Hi guys, does anyone know how to fix the blank screen for Live TV? It works in Confluence but on Ace, my fav skin (thanks @Muckk), I just get a blank screen when I select Live TV or any sub menu. Thanks
Live TV is working ok for me on ace must be your settings somewhere
Damn, you are right, I just checked on my other Kodi box and its fine on that.
Is there a way to display studio logos?
Thanks, Schiffschaukel
Hi Guys

I'm using this Ace theme on Kodi 14.2 (Windows).

I've noticed that on newer Kodi versions that this Ace theme seems to lag and stutter on menu animations. Anyone else notice this? Any fixes?
I'd like to update Kodi but am holding off due to animation issues. Smile
Thank you so very much for fixing this skin. I think I would stop using Kodi if this skin would dieLaugh
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace for Kodi 14 Helix3