Startup config/"out of box experience"
I have created a custom image of RaspXBMC that I can simply add to all my Raspberry devices. However, on startup of RaspXBMC or ANY image of Kodi/XBMC I wanted the end user to configure certain aspect of Kodi/XBMC in order to SIMPLIFY their "out of the box "experience . Yes I know they could change the configuration in Systems, but my family isn't the most tech savvy. Thats why a startup configuration screen with a FEW options(like change background) would work great.

I'm guessing I can create a couple start-up config windows with a xml file? I'm not looking for a add-on. Just some help figuring out if this is possible? I have googled & googled and can not find anything.
I am using RaspXBMC image, but this post covers the startup configuration of any Kodi/XBMC instance.

ANY HELP, would be great!
maybe have a look at the configuration wizard of OpenElec - and you most likely have to write an addon for that
Once again - a shot into the dark - how many will your boxes cost to the customers? ^^
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Startup config/"out of box experience"0