AN 5.0 Redux - Recent episodes for a smart playlist?
In AN 5.0 redux, I've separated out my anime from my regular TV shows via smart playlists. Is it possible to configure a submenu with entries for the usual (in progress, recent, etc.) that only poll from the smart playlist rather than all TV shows? Right now if I activate my main menu item for "TV Shows" it'll show the smart playlist, but "Recent" shows all TV shows regardless of whether they're in the playlist or not. Would really love to be able to configure this feature.
(2015-01-21, 17:41)splice42 Wrote: In AN 5.0 redux, I've separated out my anime from my regular TV shows via smart playlists. Is it possible to configure a submenu with entries for the usual (in progress, recent, etc.) that only poll from the smart playlist rather than all TV shows? Right now if I activate my main menu item for "TV Shows" it'll show the smart playlist, but "Recent" shows all TV shows regardless of whether they're in the playlist or not. Would really love to be able to configure this feature.

Make an in-progress playlist for the playlist. So you now have to two playlists with the same content. Or, set the playlist sort parameters to in-progress and then change the sort order from views to name or year, or whatever you choose (changing the sort order from within a view is saved while the playlist sort remains untouched). Now choose "video playlist" as the widget type and select your in-progress playlist.
Sweet, seems like you put me on the right track, have recent episodes per playlist working. Thanks for the tip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AN 5.0 Redux - Recent episodes for a smart playlist?0