Hooking up to more than one TV
I was told that the Kodi box could be connected wirelessly to more than one TV in my house but I cannot figure out how to do that. Does anyone have any experience or information about this?
ummmm no. buy a new box for every tv you plan on using it on.

you can share your libraries between all your devices though.
Thanks. Could I run it on my TV and my laptop somehow?
You have to be a bit more descriptive on what you are trying to accomplish here.

You would install the Kodi software on your laptop. Then you could have an HDMI cable leading from the laptop to the TV.
Just trying to work around an idea of watching it on another tv which would work this way. How do you install the kodi software?

Just wondering why the guy told me I could watch wirelessly on more than one tv but he was the one selling it to me. Undecided
I have no idea what that knucklehead is referring to.

You can download and install any of the versions there according to what hardware you have. Notice that there isn't any version for Samsung TV's or Sony TV's or Insert TV Manufacturer here's TV's.

I think you need to start from the beginning and read up about what the Kodi software is. Please read this.
Thank you so much for your help. I will take a look at this information for sure and see what I can do with it.
(2015-01-23, 14:54)mel987 Wrote: I was told that the Kodi box could be connected wirelessly to more than one TV in my house but I cannot figure out how to do that. Does anyone have any experience or information about this?

Another way is what I did 4 TV's hooked up with a HDMI splitter to my HTPC then use smart phone or small tablets using Yatse Remote over Ethernet
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
So when you use the hdmi splitter for those 4 tv, and they will all play the same movie when you turn it on. Is it correct?
Correct
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hooking up to more than one TV0