Movies/TV shows not being added
Need some troubleshooting advise please.I have imported all my movies and TV shows but I am having afew issues. So far I have noticed two movies that are not added, one is in a movie set, the other one I traded a dvd for a blu ray version of the movie.

The first one is in a set of three, two of the three movies are added when I click into the set, and this last one is not listed. When i go into the file structure I see the movie and file in the folder, but the update feature does not find it, nor does me scanning the individual folder.

The blu ray, I added it deleted the previous icon, as it could not find the new file after i traded them out. The global update again does not work nor when I try scanning the individual folder, again it will not add it back to my library.

The TV show its just one I am having issues with. Kodi does pick up the folder, and has it added to my TV show list, but when i click into the folder there is nothing listed. So it adds the show but will not add the individual shows. I have tried renaming the files in about 10 different ways but it still will not add them. Again I can browse to the files and play them there, but not getting anything when I scan the folder.

Any help with these would be awesome!

Cheers...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies/TV shows not being added0