Req XBMB3C support
I moved over to using mediabrowser as my server, after years of just using XBMC/Kodi with a bunch of helper apps. But... I love this skin so much that I can't stand using any of the ones that are made/modded for the XBMB3C addon. For now I just mapped the only 3 custom buttons to favorite links I made that point to MB's media & hid all the rest but weather. Almost empty home screen, but at least it works. I'd love to be able to see the widgets & info on the home screen again. I wouldn't even know where to begin to do this myself. :-)

Thanks
We definitely welcome official MediaBrowser support. In the meantime I posted how to manually hack this here:
http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.p...rency-mod/

The 'correct' way would be to use a setting to select where the widget data comes from.

xnappo
(2015-01-25, 05:02)riffy Wrote: I moved over to using mediabrowser as my server, after years of just using XBMC/Kodi with a bunch of helper apps. But... I love this skin so much that I can't stand using any of the ones that are made/modded for the XBMB3C addon. For now I just mapped the only 3 custom buttons to favorite links I made that point to MB's media & hid all the rest but weather. Almost empty home screen, but at least it works. I'd love to be able to see the widgets & info on the home screen again. I wouldn't even know where to begin to do this myself. :-)

Thanks

I would second this request.

Ronie, any chance for you to implement a MBS support mode?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMB3C support0