Win Backslash not totally working to switch between full screen and windowed
I have two separate Windows 7 PCs. A few weeks ago I upgraded both from XBMC to Kodi 14.0 (Dec 23 build date)

On one PC, where I have one Kodi profile, the "\" successfully switches between fullscreen and windowed. On the other PC, I have a master profile, and 2 user profiles. When Kodi starts up (full screen), it asks which profile I would like to use. When this screen is up, the "\" does what it is supposed to (allows switching from fullscreen to windowed). Once I select a profile, the "\" no longer works. I am stuck in fullscreen, and the only way to get back to the desktop is to EXIT Kodi.

It should be noted that the prior version of XBMC that I was running on both PCs (same exact setup) did not exhibit this issue.

Any suggestions on how to get the "\" to work on the PC where I have more than one profile?

Thank you-
Anyone have experience or recommendations on a fix?

Thanks-
Revisiting this to see if there are any suggestions.
It has something to do with how profiles are loaded, where Kodi gets confused because the profile it loads says one mode, but it is already in another. The only way I know around it right now is to go into the settings for the profile that isn't working with the window-toggle (Settings/System/Video output (wiki)) and change it to whatever you are currently using (windowed or fullscreen). Then back out of the settings window, and the toggle should work again.
So far this looks like it has corrected the issue. Backslash now works for the one profile that I tested it on-

Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backslash not totally working to switch between full screen and windowed0