Transition from one tuner to the next
Hey guys, I've run into an issue that I can't figure out.

I have a QAM tuner and a digital tuner connected to Set-top-box, when I go from set-top-box channel to QAM channel Kodi starts to drag, audio but no video.

I tried it with WMC and theres no problem it only happens in kodi when going from set-top-box tuner to QAM tuner.

Never had this issue before, just started

Please help

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hoops,

If you go straight to the QAM tuner does Kodi play the channel? If it only fails when you switch from the stb to the QAM, if you hit the stop button when viewing the STB and then watch the QAM channel, does it work?

I haven't heard of this before, but post a swmc log after when you make the channel change that fails.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2015-01-29, 18:37)krustyreturns Wrote: Hi Hoops,

If you go straight to the QAM tuner does Kodi play the channel? If it only fails when you switch from the stb to the QAM, if you hit the stop button when viewing the STB and then watch the QAM channel, does it work?

I haven't heard of this before, but post a swmc log after when you make the channel change that fails.

I'll give it can there try when; get in and submit.the log.

If I go directly to qam channel no problem, but once i go to stb and back to qam is where I have my issue. Never an issue on stb, qam only has an issue once I've gone to stb and back to qam.

I'll post logs this evening.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2015-01-29, 18:37)krustyreturns Wrote: Hi Hoops,

I'll give it can there try when; get in and submit.the log.

If I go directly to qam channel no problem, but once i go to stb and back to qam is where I have my issue. Never an issue on stb, qam only has an issue once I've gone to stb and back to qam.

I'll post logs this evening.

Thanks Krusty

Do these channels exist on both the qam on the stb? In other words, do both tuners have the same channels?
(2015-01-30, 00:52)krustyreturns Wrote: Do these channels exist on both the qam on the stb? In other words, do both tuners have the same channels?

No, one tuner has only qam channels, the other only stb channels

Qam: NBC 4.1, NBC Afiliate 4.2, Fox 5.1, ABC 7.1 and so on.

STB NBC 504, Fox 505, ABC 507 and so on

Here's the log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0wFTa3...sp=sharing

Unfortunately I can't see any problem in the log, it seems to be working correctly. I think you should try triggering the problem again, but before you do, turn off 'delete temporary files' on the debug tab. Then after you stop the live stream, try to play the ts file in tempswmc directly and see if there is a problem with the file. Don't forget to turn the option back on when you are done.
Thanks Krusty, I'll continue trying

In WMC there's no issue

Krusty, after turning off 'delete temporary files' and back on, the issue seemed to have resolved itself.

Thanks

?? now I am totally confused! Keep me posted if it happens again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transition from one tuner to the next0