For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Indecent?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Indeed!
Inconceivable!
HTPC 1 - AMD A8-3870K, ASRock A75M, Silverstone ML03B, Kingston HyperX 4GB DDR3 1866, Crucial M4 64GB SSD
HTPC 2 - HP Stream Mini, 6GB Ram
unRAID 6 Server - Intel Celeron G1610, 20TB Storage

IamNotSure.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-02-02, 09:25)Mick1152 Wrote: Inconceivable!

best so far!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
iMoot
(2015-02-02, 09:25)Mick1152 Wrote: Inconceivable!

IDoNotThinkThatWordMeansWhatYouThinkItMeans...
Ithink it is a waste of time, and literally. What really is the fascination of having two names 1) Kodi 2) Waste of time name. Why not just stick to Kodi 15.0 or Kodi 15.1 etc and then gee yet me guess when a more stable complete new build comes along it is simply called Kodi 16.0. I really do not know why the need to use two names.
(2015-02-02, 14:53)Bridgwater Wrote: Ithink it is a waste of time, and literally. What really is the fascination of having two names 1) Kodi 2) Waste of time name. Why not just stick to Kodi 15.0 or Kodi 15.1 etc and then gee yet me guess when a more stable complete new build comes along it is simply called Kodi 16.0. I really do not know why the need to use two names.

guess you don't know that almost any software out there always uses development names beside the version number
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Quote:Ithink it is a waste of time, and literally. What really is the fascination of having two names 1) Kodi 2) Waste of time name. Why not just stick to Kodi 15.0 or Kodi 15.1 etc and then gee yet me guess when a more stable complete new build comes along it is simply called Kodi 16.0. I really do not know why the need to use two names.

Well, that's Kodi W's name sorted then.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.0 Release Name0