Remotely updating add-ons
I set up Kodi for a friend who is, to put it mildly, not very tech savvy. I set up all the add-ons she needs but would like to be able to remove and add new add-ons as time passes without having to drive to her house every time something stops working. I'm new to these forums, and have looked around but have not found an answer to this question.

Is there a way for me to remotely update her particular Kodi installation, in particular the add-ons that are installed (and uninstalled)?

Thanks in advance for any help here.
depending on the platform/operating system, you could use a vnc/remote desktop solution?

but would require extra setup on your mates site to allow you to login remotely.

D.
Thanks for the reply. What I was really looking to figure out was if there was a way to install Kodi with some kind of back door where I'd be able to remotely update it without having to use any type of remote desktop solution. For example, if she had Kodi set up on an Android device connected to her TV I could just connect to that and update/remove add-ons whenever I needed to - assuming her device was online.
Hi

I have the same issue and am seeking same remote access ,,, Did you find any fix ??

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remotely updating add-ons0