Can't Edit Movies in EMM BETA 1.4.0.7_4 x86
I am not able to double-click, Ctrl-E or right-click on a movie to select Edit! This issue is only with movies, I have no problem with TV episodes!

I was running VLC portable on my PC. Thinking that might be the issue, I installed VLC and reinstalled the 1.4.0.7 beta. Unfortunately, the issue persists!

For what it's worth, I'm not having this issue in version 1.3.0.20.
(2015-02-02, 00:40)riskr Wrote: I am not able to double-click, Ctrl-E or right-click on a movie to select Edit! This issue is only with movies, I have no problem with TV episodes!

I was running VLC portable on my PC. Thinking that might be the issue, I installed VLC and reinstalled the 1.4.0.7 beta. Unfortunately, the issue persists!

You must have VLC installed and with activex included
(2015-02-02, 01:28)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 00:40)riskr Wrote: I am not able to double-click, Ctrl-E or right-click on a movie to select Edit! This issue is only with movies, I have no problem with TV episodes!

You must have VLC installed and with activex included

Thanks but VLC is now installed with active-x included. Then EMM was reinstalled. TV episodes can be edited but not movies!
What is in the log?
II'm almost 100% sure that the problem is still VLC. It works only with official VLC x86 installation (no nightly support).
When you install VLC, check "ActiveX" option. Successfully Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Edit Movies in EMM BETA 1.4.0.7_4 x860