Many Issues
I am having MANY issues with this new plugin. Cmyth used to be the best with the MythBackend. As is this plugin is unstable, and not usable.

I have a Ceton 6 ETH tuner on my mythbackend. Mythfrontends work well. When I try and use the new Myth PVR Plugin I have the following issues:

1. If I don't use the internal demuxer, I get occasional grey blockage over half the screen.
2. If I use the Internal Demuxer, I cant FF or Rew live tv. The Image will lock in and stay that way until I stop the stream.
2a. 75% of the time when using the Internal Demuxer, the Image will just freeze for no apparent reason. Again I have to hit stop then reselect the channel to continue to watch the channel.
3. Plugin is not working Correctly on my RPi 2.

Most of the issues are with LIVE TV. Recordings with Commercial Skip work well.

I use Comcast, and I did have the 29/59 framerate issue in Windows, so I wonder if that causes some of these issues, as some channels seem worse than others.

I am using Myth 27.3 fixes branch. Kodi Openelec 5.01 with the Built in Myth PVR Plugin in that version.

Anyone else having similar issues? Ideas? If I cant get this working better, I will have to switch to Windows Media Center as the backend, as it was perfect. I prefer Myth since I can do more with the MythWeb etc.

Greg
Try openelec 5.02 - not sure if it will make a difference.

If it is still the same, then we need debug logs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Many Issues0