Solved TvTunes
Hi Marcel,
I am having trouble finding any way to download TvTunes using your skin. I have the TvTunes add-on installed, the option to use TvTunes is on via settings & the option to add the TvTunes button to the info page is turned on via the add-on but the button doesn't appear & I can't seem to find any menu that has it included. The only way I have managed to get it to work is reverting to the confluence skin & downloading them from there & then switch ing back skins.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
(2015-02-11, 13:42)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Marcel,
I am having trouble finding any way to download TvTunes using your skin. I have the TvTunes add-on installed, the option to use TvTunes is on via settings & the option to add the TvTunes button to the info page is turned on via the add-on but the button doesn't appear & I can't seem to find any menu that has it included. The only way I have managed to get it to work is reverting to the confluence skin & downloading them from there & then switch ing back skins.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Ah, there was an error in the skin so the buttons weren't displayed for TV-Tunes.

I fixed this and I will provide a new beta version of the skin tonight or tomorrow.
Are you using the beta or the stable version of the skin ?
I am currently using the stable version but I have installed the Beta for testin purposes.
Thanks for the fix, look forward to using it.
(2015-02-12, 10:40)taurus35 Wrote: I am currently using the stable version but I have installed the Beta for testin purposes.
Thanks for the fix, look forward to using it.

You can have both the stable and the beta skin installed at the same time.
In beta version 3.2.55 of the skin this fix is applied, please give it a try.

Will be pushed to official repo next week.
(2015-02-12, 22:03)marcelveldt Wrote: You can have both the stable and the beta skin installed at the same time.
In beta version 3.2.55 of the skin this fix is applied, please give it a try.

Will be pushed to official repo next week.
I am trying the beta version now & the TvTunes button is available, unfortunately there is currently no text on it, it's just a blank button. If I click on it, then it brings up the TvTunes add-on & I can download themes.
Thanks Smile
(2015-02-13, 10:24)taurus35 Wrote: I am trying the beta version now & the TvTunes button is available, unfortunately there is currently no text on it, it's just a blank button. If I click on it, then it brings up the TvTunes add-on & I can download themes.
Thanks Smile

Ah, I'll fix that in next update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes0