Info bar
So I want my music to always open to music-artists. So I replace menu item and that all works good. It will open to the artists now. However I loose the info bar that tells me how many artists/albums/tracks. How do I get that to display once I have done the replace menu item? I tried to copy the properties of music but that just takes it back to not opening up to the artists.
Hi, you must modify 2 files

Think about making a backup of both files before making changes.

change in home.xml line 820
Code:
                <visible>[StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movies) + Library.HasContent(Movies) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),tvshows) + Library.HasContent(TVShows) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concerts) + Library.HasContent(MusicVideos) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) + Library.HasContent(Music) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),favourites) + !IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl)] + ![Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8) | Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals) | Control.HasFocus(510) | Skin.HasSetting(highertotals) + [Window.IsVisible(104) | Window.IsVisible(107) | Library.IsScanningVideo | Library.IsScanningMusic | Window.IsVisible(614)]]</visible>
by
Code:
                <visible>[StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movies) + Library.HasContent(Movies) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),tvshows) + Library.HasContent(TVShows) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concerts) + Library.HasContent(MusicVideos) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) + Library.HasContent(Music) | StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),favourites) + !IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Favourite.1.Name)) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),vpl) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl)] + ![Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8) | Skin.HasSetting(nohometotals) | Control.HasFocus(510) | Skin.HasSetting(highertotals) + [Window.IsVisible(104) | Window.IsVisible(107) | Library.IsScanningVideo | Library.IsScanningMusic | Window.IsVisible(614)]]</visible>

and in file IncludesVariables.xml line 3167
Code:
        <value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music)">[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[133]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.ArtistsCount)][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[132]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.AlbumsCount)][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[182]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.SongsCount)]</value>
by
Code:
        <value condition="SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music)">[COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[133]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.ArtistsCount)][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[132]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.AlbumsCount)][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[182]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.SongsCount)]</value>

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2015-02-15, 12:36)Rififi77 Wrote: Hi, you must modify 2 files

Think about making a backup of both files before making changes.

@+

Big GrinBig Grin +1

edit: You can also change the screen widgets ...
If you use the default display (music) can be clearly seen

If you use the screen instructions music-artists, the cover is stretched ..

sorry for my english
Ok,
For that change file home.xml, note that I'm not sure for the line numbers, changes made on another version of AeonMQ

In line 561
Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Thumbnail)) + [StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl)]</visible>
By
Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Thumbnail)) + [SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl)]</visible>

And line 587
Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="75,0" condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl)">Conditional</animation>
By
Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="75,0" condition="SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),apl)">Conditional</animation>

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2015-02-15, 21:11)Rififi77 Wrote: Ok,
For that change file home.xml, note that I'm not sure for the line numbers, changes made on another version of AeonMQ

In line 561

And line 587

@+

Thanks .. it worked Big GrinBig GrinWink

I tweaked the lines 563 and 589 - MQ5 + Mod . 6.1.6

+1
Awesome, thanks.

+1
Take this opportunity to SEEK last Help ...
You can eliminate the Artist name WHEN View 's album list ??

To understand better see the pictures

You can get the number of albums easy as long as you have advancedsettings "hideallitems" otherwise you get one too many (i.e., "all albums" gets counted as an album). In IncludesVariables.xml just edit under
Code:
<variable name="value_multilabel">
to find "Container.Content(albums) for this:
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(albums) + ![Window.IsActive(2000) | !IsEmpty(skin.string(playlists))]">$INFO[Container.NumItems] [COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[132][/COLOR]</value>

Don't forget you need a "space" or two after "$INFO[Container.NumItems]"

To get rid of the Artist label at top left in albums view just add a visibility condition in IncludesMusic.xml look for the Artists label control
Code:
<control type="label"><!-- Artist -->
                        <posx>30</posx>
                        <posy>8</posy>
                        <width>1100</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>Font_40</font>
                        <label>$VAR[value_music_title]</label>
                        <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                        <scrollout>false</scrollout>
                        <visible>!Container.Content(albums)</visible>
                    </control>
and add that <visible> tag which says don't show when the container content is albums.

scott s.
(2015-02-17, 06:02)scott967 Wrote: You can get the number of albums easy as long as you have advancedsettings "hideallitems" otherwise you get one too many (i.e., "all albums" gets counted as an album). In IncludesVariables.xml just edit under
Code:
<variable name="value_multilabel">
to find "Container.Content(albums) for this:
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(albums) + ![Window.IsActive(2000) | !IsEmpty(skin.string(playlists))]">$INFO[Container.NumItems] [COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]]$LOCALIZE[132][/COLOR]</value>

Don't forget you need a "space" or two after "$INFO[Container.NumItems]"

To get rid of the Artist label at top left in albums view just add a visibility condition in IncludesMusic.xml look for the Artists label control
Code:
<control type="label"><!-- Artist -->
                        <posx>30</posx>
                        <posy>8</posy>
                        <width>1100</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>Font_40</font>
                        <label>$VAR[value_music_title]</label>
                        <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                        <scrollout>false</scrollout>
                        <visible>!Container.Content(albums)</visible>
                    </control>
and add that <visible> tag which says don't show when the container content is albums.

scott s.

thanks ... super changes WinkWink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info bar0