When is a Commit merged
I apologize if this is a dumb question. I was wondering when is a Commit usually merged? Is there some kind of line that is cycled through then it gets automatically merged by Jenkins or does someone have to press the button or is there some other process? When is it decided when a commit is ready for prime time?

Only reason that prompted me to ask is 6327. I have been using this on my own machines recently and it works really well. And I am watching it hoping to see it in 14.2 and beyond. But haven't seen any recent activity in past few days. I'm not even sure if it is proper to comment on the Commit area for a non developer like myself, But am hoping this doesn't get lost in frey somewhere if that's even possible. Also don't really know what Id be watching for. Again I apologize if I am showing my ignorance of the process.
PRs are merged when devs are happy with it, by pressing the merge button.
Comments on github have to be code related, so please no simple "please merge" posts.
If you have something relevant to contribute, e.g. on implementation details or test results, feel free to post.
So would it matter If I maybe mention Something Like, "I have added the code changes to Current 14.1 stable code and also current Master, Compiled and run both for the last 4 days and have notice no ill effects. The code changes are working as intended."

Would something like that be relevant enough to add or even matter coming from me? or does it need to be more code oriented?

Only reason I ask is if there is anything I can do to push this along to 14.2+ release, I want to. as the Virtual KB is useless with speech if you can't see in the 14.1 release and this code fixes that.
That would usually be ok, yes. Just make sure that what you tested reflects the current state of the PR.
Ok, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When is a Commit merged0