• 5(current)
Req Your Requests
Hi DjCisco, I've made a screensaver for Kodi, unfortunately addons can't use their own Fonts and we have to rely on skins to provide them.
Would you please add one font size?
I've tested it already with Box and that font size should work perfectly.

If you need any more information please let me know.
Thank you for your help!
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
Actually the only thing I would like to be added is a 3D icon next to the vidéo format (see below) maybe after H.264, at the moment to differentiate them I have to change the poster art to a one with 3D logo on them, which is lot of work.

I see that the skin detect the 3D content before playing so wonder if it could do the same and display a 3D icon on the movie info?

iMac OS X 10.10, ATV3, LG 3D TV, Onkyo Home cinema 5.1,SLICE/OpenELEC/HELIX
Hi DjCisco!

Love the Box skin.

I was looking around but I coudln't tell if the TV Show - Next Aired add on data was being used anywhere.

I really enjoy having the Next Aired date for the upcoming episode.

Thanks!
(2015-06-10, 08:42)lowfi Wrote: Integration with nextup:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435

I've forked the project on GitHub and have integrated NextUp into Box, with a simple, clean on-screen display. I've put a pull request to DJCisco, but have heard nothing.

If you wish to test it, you can find it here:

https://github.com/zang74/skin.box

Download the zip, copy "script-nextup-notification-NextUpInfo.xml","script-nextup-notification-StillWatchingInfo.xml" and "font.xml" from the 720p folder in the downloads to the 720p folder of your Box addon install. The only file that will overwrite is font.xml, and it's only additions (no changes), so it shouldn't break anything.

You should then have readable on-screen dialogs for NextUp.
Thumbs Up 
Good Afternoon DjCisco

Firstly can i say your theme is the best amazing looking. I loved the Boxee Box - but its got old and have moved over to a Minix Kodi system, I was wondering if you would add a few boxee tweeks.

I have a few requests as follows.

1: That the Top left Icon for "movie", "films" "Tv"... Etc are Clickable - Rather than having to down click to library it takes you to that location as default. however still leaving it clickable if i want to go straight to a movie.
2: That the Top left Icons could be increased in size and moved more centrally (similar to the minimalist theme) and slightly off from the top.
3: That the top left icons order can arranged in a different order.

Peace.
Keps
(2015-09-27, 15:41)kepners Wrote: Good Afternoon DjCisco

Firstly can i say your theme is the best amazing looking. I loved the Boxee Box - but its got old and have moved over to a Minix Kodi system, I was wondering if you would add a few boxee tweeks.

1: That the Top left Icon for "movie", "films" "Tv"... Etc are Clickable - Rather than having to down click to library it takes you to that location as default. however still leaving it clickable if i want to go straight to a movie.
2: That the Top left Icons could be increased in size and moved more centrally (similar to the minimalist theme) and slightly off from the top.

Peace.
Keps

Regarding requests 1 and 3:

The top left icons can already be configured to be clickable (they may be by default; I'm not sure), and can be in whatever order you choose. There's a small learning curve in figuring out how to customize the skin, but what you can do is pretty remarkable and it's highly configurable. You just need to put in a bit of time and figure it out.

As for the size and location of those icons, that's pretty much fixed as far as I know.
(2015-09-27, 21:22)zang Wrote:

Peace.
Keps

The top left icons can already be configured to be clickable (they may be by default; I'm not sure), and can be in whatever order you choose. There's a small learning curve in figuring out how to customize the skin, but what you can do is pretty remarkable and it's highly configurable. You just need to put in a bit of time and figure it out.

As for the size and location of those icons, that's pretty much fixed as far as I know.
Your right. I have learned how to sort the clicking out. It was all about the "noop" and changing it. As for changing the order... I don't know how to do that with out redoing movies.

Zang74 has provided the code for nextUp support. I have added this to my development code already, so it will be available shortly.
(2015-08-22, 17:40)vdb86 Wrote: Hi DjCisco, I've made a screensaver for Kodi, unfortunately addons can't use their own Fonts and we have to rely on skins to provide them.
Would you please add one font size?
I've tested it already with Box and that font size should work perfectly.

If you need any more information please let me know.
Thank you for your help!

Font is now in my development branch, it wll be available shortly.
(2015-08-19, 00:26)greertro17 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is possible to do through an update to the skin, but it would be great if you could disable the Android system volume GUI from popping up when I change the volume in Isenguard, now that the Kodi team has decided to change it so that the system manages the volume. I love the look of the skin's integrated volume ticker at the top of the screen, but the Isenguard update to Kodi itself makes it so that both the skin's ticker and the Android GUI pop up with a slight lag between the two. I've also addressed this issue to the Kodi team, in case it's something that you can't fix through the skin, but I'm hoping that you'll be quicker than them at eliminating this annoyance if possible. Thanks!

Here's what I mean:

Hi, Sorry but that is not something that the skin can control
(2015-08-01, 17:39)gienkollo Wrote: Hi DJ Cisco, i have one feature request to consider i'm using your skin as Daily and it is one small thing i'm not happy with.
When i am play something, sometimes i need to do some stuff on Kodi.
And when in normal menu, content is still play, and when i want to, go back to full screen i need to activate gyro on my measy, point on "poster" now playing, then click to full screen.
Most of Time i Navigate by arrows on measy or remote, i want you to consider, to make, now playing also accesable by arrows? Is that possible, is that box philosophy allowed?
Sorry for my english i'm not a native, hope you will understand my idea.
Regards, and next time i must tell it is a great work, What you did.

Just to clarify: you wish to have a button to switch into full screen mode is that correct? Something like a button on the side menu?
(2015-08-31, 13:41)cecemf Wrote: Actually the only thing I would like to be added is a 3D icon next to the vidéo format (see below) maybe after H.264, at the moment to differentiate them I have to change the poster art to a one with 3D logo on them, which is lot of work.

I see that the skin detect the 3D content before playing so wonder if it could do the same and display a 3D icon on the movie info?

I will see what I can do
(2015-09-24, 04:18)zang Wrote:

I've forked the project on GitHub and have integrated NextUp into Box, with a simple, clean on-screen display. I've put a pull request to DJCisco, but have heard nothing.

If you wish to test it, you can find it here:

https://github.com/zang74/skin.box

Download the zip, copy "script-nextup-notification-NextUpInfo.xml","script-nextup-notification-StillWatchingInfo.xml" and "font.xml" from the 720p folder in the downloads to the 720p folder of your Box addon install. The only file that will overwrite is font.xml, and it's only additions (no changes), so it shouldn't break anything.

You should then have readable on-screen dialogs for NextUp.

Thanks very much Zang, I have just incorporated your code. It is still in my develoment branch for isengard. I must say that I havent checked how it looks. But I will make it available as you have provided it on a couple of days. Later I will take a closer look into it, and modify the look if I deem appropiate

Peace.
Keps

Hi Kepners,

both of your requests are already part of box.

1. You can do this under Skin - Settings- Customize Home Menu - and then select a Menu Action
2. Not Possible at the moment ( bigger size, sorry but no, center menu maybe)
3. You can order your menus as you like - > Skin - Settings- Customize Home Menu , you can modify any tile, label and menu
(2015-09-27, 21:25)kepners Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 21:22)zang Wrote:

Peace.
Keps

Your right. I have learned how to sort the clicking out. It was all about the "noop" and changing it. As for changing the order... I don't know how to do that with out redoing movies.

Simply reordering is not possible, if you want to, lets say make the 2nd Menu to be movies main menu, you would have to configure the whole menu for it
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1