Win Kodi 14.1 taking up to 150 seconds to close
Hi.

First time poster, having a little issue.

I'm experiencing a delayed closing of Kodi every time I exit. I was running 13.2 Gotham up until 2 weeks ago when I updated to 14.1 Helix and began experiencing this issue.

I've looked through the forums and I see this same issue has been previously posted by other users, but with a different resolution for each user I figured I'd post here and see if anybody can help me pinpoint the problem from my debug log, which may be found here:

http://pastebin.com/ATrvzScK

I'm running Kodi on a PC with Windows 8.1 Pro if that makes a difference.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.
When you exit XBMC KODI does a bunch of housekeeping chores so there is a delay.
I guess I have not noticed a big difference between the versions.
I thought it was an issue at first as well.
Yeah there has always been a short delay in exiting due to all the running services closing and stopping at once.

But it was usually only been a few seconds. This new delay of at least 2 minutes tells me there is something else going on.

There could be something in the log file I posted above, I just don't know how to read it so I ain't sure what's normal and what's not.
Looks like one of your add-ons, of whihc I'm unsure.
Quote:associated plug-in context. Not releasing the object.
The easiest way is to disable most of the add-ons, see if this fixes the issue, then one by one enable and see whihc one causes you the most grief. There's a lot of skin incongruities e.g version 5.0.1 which is not available etc.. you might clear some out.
My Kodi 14.2 cannot close .
When i choose to stop .. after a few minutes i have to stop it with taskmanager .
Very annoying.
Kodi itself work good.

Help please .. i am totally new to this ........
I noticed when I was running PseudoTV Live that Kodi took forever to close. I switched to PTV Lite and it is faster now. Also on Win 8.1.
Now i have to force stop Kodi all the time ... very annoying

Please help
(2015-06-01, 17:19)thailand Wrote: Now i have to force stop Kodi all the time ... very annoying

Please help

Post a Debug log

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.1 taking up to 150 seconds to close0