KODI keeps restarting my device
I have mini PC TV cloud stick rk3066 connected to my LED TV similar to this photo

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/15050...-Stick.jpg

I installed KODI 14.1 and tried other old official versions as well from 12 to 14.2. All have the same problem they restart my stick any where in the app , whether playing video or just browsing menus or trying to change setting .

The stick has Android Jellybean and a default app named beyond Xbmc which has the same problem and that is why I uninstalled it and installed other versions with no luck .
up
same here.
has anyone find a solution?
thanks
Yep, Go out and buy an real device instead of an lemon.

I love Android.. really.... but 95% of the available "chinese toys'r'us devices" are crap as hell. What do you guys expect from a 50 bucks unit?

2 options for an small purse:
-> Raspberry PI2
-> Amazon Fire TV
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
sualfred, your reply is a little extreme.
i don't think you have the right to tell anyone which device to buy.
it's true that the 50$ chinese devices are not that good but the should be enough to run KODI without restarting.
if you have an idea on how to work this problem out, go ahead.
if not, please let someone else help.
thank you.
(2015-02-20, 15:04)WsRooh Wrote: I have mini PC TV cloud stick rk3066 connected to my LED TV similar to this photo

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/15050...-Stick.jpg

I installed KODI 14.1 and tried other old official versions as well from 12 to 14.2. All have the same problem they restart my stick any where in the app , whether playing video or just browsing menus or trying to change setting .

The stick has Android Jellybean and a default app named beyond Xbmc which has the same problem and that is why I uninstalled it and installed other versions with no luck .
Uninstall both XBMC and KODI and just install kodi v14.1 arm not 86. It should be good...enjoy.
lol "firefox27"
I don't think that's the case, as the .apks for KODI are not multi-lib files, as you clearly state they're separate for either x86 and arm. If the wrong one was installed it would simply crash, here the OP states it crashes in random places, meaning the .apk is able to parse to the processing unit.

I would attempt to clear app cache, and see if there are any additional processes running that hog CPU cycles which could crash KODI.

Albeit being a budget android stick, it still contains an ARM Cortex-A9 comparable to the Samsung Exynos 4 Dual Core performance wise, so should be more than enough grunt to run KODI without the constant crashing.
Have you tried SPMC ?

It should be in the Ggogle Play store.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI keeps restarting my device0