Help needed
I am very much a noob to this site and all things regarding kodi.Having heard about it off a friend I decided to give it a go and after getting shown how to use genesis and watching several movies I now want to get more things.After following various videos and guides in how to get the addons I want I am faced with problems at the last step in viewing streams.Mainly script errors and no streams being available.

Just an example of the ones that haven't worked for me yet and the problems

iLiVE - script fails when I attempt to go on old and new menus
Sports devils - No streams available when I attempt to go on a highlight or video
USTVVOD - Works up until the point of when selecting a program there are no episodes or clips to choose from.

As you can probably tell so far I will only really be using kodi for movies,live sports and tv and music (though I am ok with a music jukebox app I have got).I only really need help with finding something that works or a different addon.An additional problem I am having is downloading repositories.When I download via the add source part I am fine but when downloading off this site I follow everything but when it comes to installing from zip I cannot find a zip file in the location I have saved it (on my desktop).

I apologise if I have started this thread in the wrong part of the forumbut this seemed like the best part.Any help would be much appreciated.
Piracy add-ons are not supported on this forum.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
As I mentioned mate I am new to all this and just got told I could watch live tv,sports,movies etc on kodi so I thought it was all legal.Do you have any way I can watch the above legally or in any way supported by this forum/site?
For USTVVOD at least try posting a log file on the support thread.
(2015-02-20, 17:05)wgstarks Wrote: Piracy add-ons are not supported on this forum.

What, exactly, is meant by the use of the term 'piracy?' Has there been compelling evidence published in this forum, or elsewhere, supporting the contention that the Genesis addon falls within the definition of the term; however defined. ~Pax
(2015-08-07, 07:20)Chard Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 17:05)wgstarks Wrote: Piracy add-ons are not supported on this forum.

What, exactly, is meant by the use of the term 'piracy?' Has there been compelling evidence published in this forum, or elsewhere, supporting the contention that the Genesis addon falls within the definition of the term; however defined. ~Pax

It scrapes websites that illegally supply the content without paying royalties to the studios/networks/talent. About 50% of the websites it scrapes from are blocked by most major EU ISP's because they illegally supply the content.

No evidence needs to be posted, it's in the code. I'm not sure you'll find anything more 'compelling' than looking into the addons settings and seeing where it gets it's content from.

So it cannot be discussed here on this forum.
(2015-08-07, 15:40)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 07:20)Chard Wrote:

It scrapes websites that illegally supply the content without paying royalties to the studios/networks/talent. About 50% of the websites it scrapes from are blocked by most major EU ISP's because they illegally supply the content.

No evidence needs to be posted, it's in the code. I'm not sure you'll find anything more 'compelling' than looking into the addons settings and seeing where it gets it's content from.

So it cannot be discussed here on this forum.

------------------
Thank you very much, RayW1986, for responding to my query! I have been using XBMC/KODI for about a year and only recently and reluctantly arrived at the realization (via this forum) that most of the addons which I have been using fall within a definition of 'piracy.'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed1