XBMC logo to replace XBOX jewl logo
Let me just start by saying that I am sorry if this is in the wrong place. I am also not really expecting anyone to have any ability and/or want to do this but I felt that I should at least throw it out and see if you guys had any good ideas (or if something similiar existed).

I was working on a case mod and at the end of the mod, I was trying to remove the top piece on my old xbox case from the old case to the new case. However, in the process the logo piece cracked. I looked at your merchandise store and like I expected, it didn't really have anything to replace (so sorry if this topic has already been brought up) but I was thinking how cool it would be to add the XBMC logo as a replacement logo piece to my xbox.

Of course if everyone thinks it is a horriable idea (or way to hard to do the right way) does anyone by a chance know where I can purchase a replacement piece (that isn't already attached to another xbox). Thanks for at least hearing me out.
yes this is the wrong place, but there are others who sell such things, do a google search for "custom xbox jewels" and "xbmc jewl" or some sort of combination of that, ex.
http://www.craxtion.com/shop/index.php?m...oducts_new
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry about putting it in the wrong space, but thanks many for the info. That should really add the last bit of customizing that I feel like doing to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC logo to replace XBOX jewl logo0