Bug EPG GUIDE 01/01/1970
Hello,

I ve found why the guide is not update correctly under KODI when i browse the guide.

It seems that for a group of channel (that have been released to the public at the same time), the Full EPG Guide says "no data"

When i switch to the channel, and then browse the guide for this channel ONLY, the guide works, i have all program detailled, but in the first line, i see that the first program is not correct.

Instead of having the datetime, i have 01/01/1970 .... 3951516min56sec ... blablabla...

that could explain why i see no valid information on the full EPG. Because there something wrong with the date.

and the second record is good : name of the program and hours.

And , yes, my system is on the good date, and it works for another channel

Don't know if it's a bug with WMC, the backend or the SKIN (AEON MQ 5)

does anybody have seen this bug ?

thanks
Have you tried resetting both pvr database and Epg database in Kodi system menu?
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Does the info display in WMC?
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
the info is correctly displayed in WMC and yes, i tryed to reset everything. At the beggining it works, and few days later, i see this problem
today i lost EPG for a new channel, but i get EPG for other channels.... Don't know what to do
When you say that you 'reset everything' and it works for a few days. What is everything? Is it just the kodi pvr database or are you doing something else?

Maybe the serverwmc log might show something when this problem occurs. After your client loads the epg data, post the serverwmc log on pastebin.com and put a link to it here.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
@fabd what system you using? i`ve had this 1970 problem many times. it aint a bug, if your clock has reset 1970 you wont get any epg data as it aint 1970. Does you system connect to the net to set the time? Rpi for example
I'm using Windows 7. The system is on the good datetime. Other channel works perfectly.

To be sure that this is a KODI BUG, i setup a new EPG with BIGSCREEN EPG and i imported XML file generated with KAZER.ORG.

I reconfigured some of the wrong channel (Under WMC) to point on new guide, and the data are well imported : everything is OK Under WMC

When i switched to KODI, i reset the Database EPG and then i display the guide : ALL CHANNEL were FINE. It was this sundae

Now, i press the guide button, and i see that some channel are buggy : the display time is 01/01/1970, and when i browse the channel guide for all hour, i can see the program, but kodi thinks it's 1970.....
here is the log file, hope you will fine something usefull

http://pastebin.com/GpLs5Msc
I have the same issue, except my date is December 1969 for the first entry (and the show listed looks like an old show from yesterday on that channel). This only happens for a specific set of channels, not all. And like OP said, it's only the first line. I too, reset PVR and EPG data, and set "Do not store EPG data in database". Additionally, I deleted the epg8.db file and checked the backend database where the EPG data was coming from, and I could not find any hint of this bad program record.
thanks moto79

who should we contact for this bug ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG GUIDE 01/01/19700