TV / PVR troubles
Not sure if I post this here, or in PVR.

Anyways, I really love Metropolis skin - my favourite by far. Only one trouble - PVR doesn't seem to like me. I can watch live tv, the epg is up and running, but no recordings are made. If I click on a program in the EPG and set recording it does not show up in the timer section, and nothing records. I've switched to Confluence skin and I can set recordings that work fine. But I really want to use Metropolis skin.

I am using NextPVR on a Windows 7 PC and running Kodi 14.1. The reason I'm posting in this part of the forum is that I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a PVR that works well with this skin, or if it's me being a numpty and doing something wrong.
Unfortunately I don't have a PVR, which makes it kinda hard for me to debug things related to it :/

Maybe someone else can chime in and at least let me know if this is a universal problem?
That's strange because the EPG portion is basically lifted from Confluence and modified slightly to match the Metropolis style. If I get some free time I'll look into it. I tested the recording function, but not timers (I only get OTA TV in a language I hardly speak so I never have a need to record anything, let alone plan to record something.)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV / PVR troubles0