v14 movie scraping doesn't work after update
Hello

I've updated from XBMC 13.2 to Kodi 14.2 on my Windows 8.1 64 bit system. My series, movies and the kodi database is stored on a Synology NAS. In XBMC everthing worked very well. I could find any movie via the Universal Movie Scraper in IMDB. After the update the connection to the database was done succesfully but movie scraping doesn't work anymore. Series scraping via TVDB works fine. If I want to scrape new movies the scanning status message pops up but nothing happens. I've tried it several times over many hours but the scraper doesn't do anything. I can't stop scanning during the process and I am unable to shutdown kodi. I need to kill the task manually.

Thanks very much for your help.

Zac
No ideas?
Today, I read in another thread in this forum that the IMDB scraper might be broken.
The "Universal Movie Scraper" which can be installed via de default depository is also able to use the IMDB and this one works fine for me. Just make sure you configure it after installation and set it to use IMDB.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Thanks for your reply.

I choosed IMDB for any slot in the Universal Movie Scraper. Do you mean that the UMS won't be able to scrape through IMDB? I've tried to setup another scraper (my movies.dk). Same problem here...nothing happens except the "searching" status message.
UMS is working great with 14.2. This would seem to indicate a problem with your system. Since UMS has its own support thread, I would recommend posting there. Make sure you include a link to a debug log (wiki) of you trying to update your movies.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks a lot!.

I've generated a debug log which is full of connection errors:

Can't connect to "\\MEDIASERVER\Action_Adventure" with username "XXXXXX" and with password. Error code: 1219

But I am 100% sure that my login credentials are correct...
OK...now it works. I simply deleted the passwords.xml. That's it.

http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...ix-Update/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie scraping doesn't work after update0