Path issue
Hello all, although I´ve been using this forum for a wile, this is my first post, so HI!! and please excuseme if the question is not in the right place or repeated (I´ve been serching a lot without any sucsses).

I have a TV box (Minix x7) with 2 HD attached to it. The first HD has movies and the second with tv shows. When I restart the device the hanr drives are mounted as USB_DISK0 and USB_DISK1. The problem is that anodroid asigns the ID randomly and that creates an issu with KODI.

For example, in Kodi I asign the folder for movies as .../mnt/usb_storage/USB_DISK0/Movies and it sincronizes it and runs perfect, until I restart the minix!!!. Whe I restart the new path is .../mnt/usb_storage/USB_DISK1/Movies, and Kodi of course can´t find the movies.

My question is, can I asign the path in a way that "USB_DISKX" is a variableHuh then it´s always the right path?
Better asked on the minix forums. Kodi has no control on that (on android).
I´ll do so, thanks for the sugestion.

I was thinkig that maybe I can somehow tell Kodi that If the indicated path does not exist it needs to take the media from a second option. Some "if" command or something like that??
You could do something like this using path subs (wiki). Just make one path point to the other, and then it won't matter which path android gives the drive.
that sounds that something I could use!!! I´ll give it a try tomorrow, I'll post the result! thanks Smile
well, I tried the path subs and it doesn´t work.... I´ll keep searching
Hi,
Did you get this problem resolved?

I have exactly the same issue with a Media Revolution MX2. Fantastic for a few weeks, then it renamed the drives and Kodi can't find anything.

There must be an answer!

Cheers
for any help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Path issue0