Win Problem to start Kodi
Sad Hello, I have Windows7 in my computer, I installed Kodi ver 14, but it can't start.
Please I need Help to start Kodi.

Thanks

Awyi
You don't provide much info.

What actually happens when you try to start it? Is there an error message? Does a log get created and if so what does it say?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello, thanks you for response

When I clic to start Kodi , the first screen of Kodi appear But the execution stops and Kodi window stay displayed

Where I can found the log file

Thanks you for Help

Idir
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
debug log (wiki)
I haven't acces to the menu of Kodi,
Thanks
Look to see if a log has been created in %APPDATA%/Kodi/
This is the screen
Yes I found the file Thanks

this is the last content of the file :

22:40:35 T:6048 NOTICE: Running database version TV26
22:40:35 T:6048 NOTICE: Running database version Epg8
22:40:36 T:6048 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "PVR.Details.Channel"
22:40:36 T:6048 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "PVR.Details.ChannelGroup.Extended"
22:40:36 T:6048 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "GUI.Property.Value"
22:40:36 T:6048 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
22:40:36 T:6048 NOTICE: initialize done
22:40:36 T:8028 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:40:36 T:8028 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

Thanks
I had this exact same problem today. I am running Kodi 14.2 on Windows 7.

I was actually watching live tv and all of a sudden kodi crashed. The logs looks very similar to the previous poster. ( I still have my log, I can post if it will be of any service )

I ended up just reinstalling using the 14.2 installer and everything started working again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem to start Kodi0