v14 Helix Hybrid Skin
Will have a look on my test box and see how she goes

Thanks
Free
for some reason i cant see the "development" version in the repo.. i see only CCM(3.0.15), Hybrid(3.0.1) and convergence(3.0.3).. an i doing anything wrong?
Thank you Thank you! I love this skin. I have a situation. I have multiple people that use Kodi and we like many of the same shows and these show up in the recently added widget under TV as they are subscribed to. The issue is, when one person is done watching an episode this episode disappears from the TV widget. I have done everything I know of to stop this with no success. This does not happen in the Confluence skin. I have checked the add-on that I use to NOT remove watched episodes/ NOT to clean watched episodes and UNticked the "Hide watched" in all the left bar options. Is there something I am missing? I remember there being an option with in XBMC system Appearance that also showed the option of clearing watched episodes/movies but I do not see this in Kodi. Anything I am missing? Perhaps a bug? Thanks for any help/suggestions.
This is my favourite skin now !
All the things i've been using for years are working, i've just had to modify manually the font to gfet it bigger.
nice work !
Great skin but ive got one issue. Is the clear art supposed to be so big and centred in the screen?it covers up the fan art backgrounds. Any chance it can be decreased in size....maybe same size as the clear logos as they look fantastic.

no matter what view I use it just looks awful with clear art so big.

'Amazon fire TV running spmc 14.2)
How to centred the text? When I have my addons in thumbnail mode the text it's no centred in the middle..I have kodi helix please can anyone help me
Just updated to this version of hybrid and I noticed that a lot of issues are there, which are fixed in development version. So my big request is, can you please push the development version to this one? It seems that development is working without issues, but this helix version is buggy in some areas:
-No info is shown about how many episodes there are present in the TV Show list (and other lists)
-Adding source, does not allow entering a name in the editbox below. Keyboard and cursor are not shown.
Can i please get a download link for this skin. and do you plan on updating it? i ask because i dont want my settings to change after i make my build
Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix Hybrid Skin0