Which Asus Chromebox can I pick?
Hi Everyone, I am still a newbie at using Kodi/XBMC, however I am at least moderate Tech savy. At this point, I am only testing it out, however I am very impressed at the content that you can get and how it combines everything into a nice package. For testing, I am using my i5-3317U/6 GB Ram/500 GB HD Asus Laptop. Anyways, I was looking into either buying a full blown desktop PC or a newer mini PC. I don't really want to go with the desktop PC because of their size and more cheaper models do not come with a HDMI out (this would have to be installed seperately), however the HD size is certainly nice. I have read on a few posts in this forum that going with the Asus Chromebox is the way to go, however I noticed on Amazon that the price gets a lot higher expecially in the i7 models (over $1500 CND). There are also so many models to choose from. What model Chromebox is good enough to use for streaming movies and TV, I don't want to pay anymore than say $400? Also, considering the price of a good Chromebox, could I not just go with a cheap mini Laptop?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Chromebox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Asus Chromebox can I pick?0