Android help
Why would Genesis be a banned add on? So what is it that you do here. i thought this was for help. but when you have every repo on your faggy list theres no one to help. right, gay, thats all i have to say. do you guys really just stick with tv addons? if so i feel sorry for your tv. theres a bigger community out there. and some amazing add ons. but its okay. you guys keep playing with your x boxes.
Those addons are illegal. You might not care but we do.
Just go to those amazing communities to seek for help.

P. S. Only stupid people think "gay" is an insult. We don't want you here anyway.
(2015-03-05, 08:35)joshua78 Wrote: Why would Genesis be a banned add on? So what is it that you do here. i thought this was for help. but when you have every repo on your faggy list theres no one to help. right, gay, thats all i have to say. do you guys really just stick with tv addons? if so i feel sorry for your tv. theres a bigger community out there. and some amazing add ons. but its okay. you guys keep playing with your x boxes.

This is going to blow your mind, but XBMC/Kodi existed long before any of those shitty add-ons existed. and they're not shitty because of the piracy thing, but because they're a shitty way to access quality content. There's a better way to pirate if that's what floats your boat. Kodi is extremely flexible, and people can use it for all kinds of things.

Yes, that's right, people use computers for different reasons than you do. It's amazing, I know. Hard to believe. People do things differently than you do. Jesus christ, just think of all those people who might not wipe back-to-front like you do! What an amazing world we live in.
(2015-03-05, 08:35)joshua78 Wrote: Why would Genesis be a banned add on? So what is it that you do here. i thought this was for help. but when you have every repo on your faggy list theres no one to help. right, gay, thats all i have to say. do you guys really just stick with tv addons? if so i feel sorry for your tv. theres a bigger community out there. and some amazing add ons. but its okay. you guys keep playing with your x boxes.

Do you feel better now Darling? OK you can crawl back into your hole now. Oh and get out of that closet, you're not fooling anyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help0