• 39(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Hi, i use Kodi TRAKT plugin and synced syccesfully.

The shows and movies i add to TRAKT collection (website) do not sync into my Genesis TRAKT: Collection. How do i resolve this? Am i missing something?

The only thing that works in my Genesis is TRAKT: Episodes.

Thanks
(2015-07-27, 20:38)herses_87 Wrote: Hi, i use Kodi TRAKT plugin and synced syccesfully.

The shows and movies i add to TRAKT collection (website) do not sync into my Genesis TRAKT: Collection. How do i resolve this? Am i missing something?

The only thing that works in my Genesis is TRAKT: Episodes.

Thanks

You won't get any support here for that addon. For support, go to the addon developer.
Hi,
Is there a way to sync Trakt list(s) and Kodi ?
Well, a way to see inside Kodi my Trakt watchlist
Many thanks
Great add on

----

I see the way to add a movie from Kodi to Trakt watchlist via context menu. It's great.
But how can i access to this trakt watchlist from kodi ?
many thanks
(2015-07-28, 14:25)onlyyou Wrote: Hi,
Is there a way to sync Trakt list(s) and Kodi ?
Well, a way to see inside Kodi my Trakt watchlist
Many thanks
Great add on

----

I see the way to add a movie from Kodi to Trakt watchlist via context menu. It's great.
But how can i access to this trakt watchlist from kodi ?
many thanks

You need to find another addon that you can connect to your trakt.tv account to view your watchlist. I use the Genesis addon. You need to add your trakt login info under accounts. Then you can see your Trakt watchlist and collection under Genesis-->My Genesis-->Trakt Watchlist. Last I checked Istream also connects to Trakt as well.

If you want to really get really fancy, you can Import your trakt collection/watchlist to your Kodi Library, so it shows up under TV Shows or Movies on the main screen.
Can someone explain to me what this feature does exactly?

"Auto clean your Trakt collection so that it matches up with XBMC "

I have my library synced from Genesis and I import my Trakt collection into Genesis,so it is basically in sync with everything that appears in Trakt. What I would like to do is be able to delete a show in my library and have that show also removed from my Trakt collection. I don't think the feature I quoted above does that based on my experience after enabling in the Trakt settings. Am I doing something wrong or is what I'm trying to do not possible?

Thanks!
(2015-07-29, 16:54)mbuhler Wrote: If you want to really get really fancy, you can Import your trakt collection/watchlist to your Kodi Library, so it shows up under TV Shows or Movies on the main screen.

uh. Would love to do that ! It's with Genesis add-on ? (because i have those movies locally and don't want to stream them from geneises servers)
Just fresh installed a new machine with Win10 and isengard.

Managed to get trakt installed and authorised.

When syncing movies, it appears to hang on "X movies playcount will be updated in kodi" the number of movies in this case is 305.

Currently running 3.0.3 from github after the add-on from the official repo didn't work. Any ideas? Have tried letting it run for about 3'hours with no movement (kodi doesn't hang, the process just never finishes).

debug log exception:

Code:
23:18:41 T:7720   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Apps\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\sync.py", line 930, in sync
                                                self.__syncMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\sync.py", line 842, in __syncMovies
                                                self.__addMoviesToKodiWatched(traktMovies, kodiMovies)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\sync.py", line 769, in __addMoviesToKodiWatched
                                                chunked_movies = utilities.chunks([{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['movieid'], "playcount": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['plays'], "lastplayed": utilities.convertUtcToDateTime(kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['last_watched_at'])}, "id": i} for i in range(len(kodiMoviesToUpdate))], chunksize)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\utilities.py", line 447, in convertUtcToDateTime
                                                local = utc.astimezone(tzlocal())
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
(2015-08-01, 17:17)speeko Wrote: Just fresh installed a new machine with Win10 and isengard.

When syncing movies, it appears to hang on "X movies playcount will be updated in kodi" the number of movies in this case is 305.

Currently running 3.0.3 from github after the add-on from the official repo didn't work. Any ideas? Have tried letting it run for about 3'hours with no movement (kodi doesn't hang, the process just never finishes).

debug log exception:

Code:
                                              File "C:\Apps\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\sync.py", line 930, in sync
                                                self.__syncMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\sync.py", line 842, in __syncMovies
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\sync.py", line 769, in __addMoviesToKodiWatched
                                                chunked_movies = utilities.chunks([{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['movieid'], "playcount": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['plays'], "lastplayed": utilities.convertUtcToDateTime(kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['last_watched_at'])}, "id": i} for i in range(len(kodiMoviesToUpdate))], chunksize)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\trakt-script.trakt-fea2323\utilities.py", line 447, in convertUtcToDateTime
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst

Seems like you have some dates movie with a last seen before 1980 or after 2038 in there, remove that and you should be fine. You might also want to check if that might be the case on trakt.
(2015-08-02, 19:55)Razze Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 17:17)speeko Wrote: Just fresh installed a new machine with Win10 and isengard.

debug log exception:

Code:
                                                self.run()
                                                sync.sync()
                                                self.__syncMovies()
                                                if self._isdst(dt):

Seems like you have some dates movie with a last seen before 1980 or after 2038 in there, remove that and you should be fine. You might also want to check if that might be the case on trakt.

Awesome. How would I do that exactly? This is a brand new system so there are no "watches" statuses on any of my movies or shows.

So the problem must be with Trakt?

EDIT: Figured it out:
Go to Trakt.TV and login.
Select "history" from the drop down at the top right.
Navigate to the very last page.
In my case - i had about 30 movies watched in 1970 (don't know where they came from)
Click the pink ticked icon on each movie and select "remove - only this play"
Hi, could anyone please give me help?

I installed the addon, but it does not work, does not sync, or scrobble, or show any message. It just shows it's authorized, but when enter in the config again, my username does not show (not sure if it's ok though). I'm using version 3.0.3, on XBMC 13.1

Log file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11724160/xbmc.log
The only related error I was able to find was:
ERROR: No handlers could be found for logger "trakt.interfaces.base"

Thanks!
(2015-08-07, 06:24)fabio-s Wrote: Hi, could anyone please give me help?

I installed the addon, but it does not work, does not sync, or scrobble, or show any message. It just shows it's authorized, but when enter in the config again, my username does not show (not sure if it's ok though). I'm using version 3.0.3, on XBMC 13.1

Log file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11724160/xbmc.log
The only related error I was able to find was:
ERROR: No handlers could be found for logger "trakt.interfaces.base"

Thanks!

You may want to enable debugging, see the first post for that. That will make the logfile much more useable.
It may also be your version 13.1 is quiet old nowadays
Should this work ok on Isengard?

I have just done a fresh install of Windows and Kodi and it has stopped adding new movies and tv shows to my trakt collection. Scrobbling seems to work fine though. Have tried with the regular build of the trakt addon and the one in the dev branch.

Here is my log file from Kodi. I just opened Kodi, updated library and it should have added suits s05e07 to my trakt library.

kodi.log

And in my trakt settings.xml I have the option turned on:

<setting id="add_episodes_to_trakt" value="true" />
Is the v3 available for xbmc12? Cause it list v2 on the addons and appears as disabled for the past month or more and cant trakt any more. I do not want to update to kodi15 at the moment, looking for xmbc12 solution
Pretty neat add-on. Been having a little play around and I see a 'sync collection on clean up/start up', does this mean I can push the watch status of movies from trakt.tv to another device? or is there capability to do this? Apologies if this has been asked already.

EDIT: finished being a numpty, found out how to do it.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
Perhaps the first addon that should be installed as a first day user of kodi. This is why I just love kodi.
If you are a first day kodi user, make use of this addon. It took me a year before I did know about this addon.

Edit: Out of the box:
Most of the time I am making use of tapatalk to access kodi, today I am making use of my htpc(chrome browser), previous I was a member/senior member, but today I am a fan...
Am I a fan? Yes I am a fan of kodi, but to describe me as a fan, no member, senior member is just bold.
Edit: Problems about nothing, I did just look at other fans, most of them have 500+ posts....
No problem, I am fan of kodi and I like it being a fan...
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35