• 72(current)
Trakt.tv v3
@Razze i just want to thank you for your work! Hope all your work gets rewarded, you deserve the best. Thanks!
Is there a way to force Trakt to sync before the library is updated on startup?

Currently, it may take my system about two - three minutes to scan for new content. Trakt does not sync watched items in my library until the scan for new content is complete.

Thanks for any help,

Scott
Hi,

I like the add-on very much! I found two small issues while using it in the last days (both in conjunction with other add-ins). I hope, posting this helps making the add-on even better. Sorry if this was posted before, but the thread is quite long to read completely.

1. If you have the option enabled to automatically sync the kodi DB to Trakt if the kodi DB was updated or cleaned and the cleaning occurs directly after updating (e.g. if you use the XBMC Library updater add-on - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119520) the sync process is started twice and the 2nd run is sometimes started BEFORE the first run finished. This leads to double history entries in Trakt. I avoided this problem by disabling the DB cleanup behavior in the XBMC Library updater, but perhaps it would generally be wise to cancel a sync attemp if another sync is currently running.

2. The "Netflix style next up notification" service add-on (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435) doesn't work correctly together with the trakt rating feature. If an episode ends and the nextup add-on starts the next episode the Trakt rating screen (the one with the stars) pops up, but can not be closed after selecting a rating. You have to stop playback first to get rid of the screen.

I am using Kodi 16.1.
(2016-07-04, 01:24)Headhunter3k Wrote: 2. The "Netflix style next up notification" service add-on (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435) doesn't work correctly together with the trakt rating feature. If an episode ends and the nextup add-on starts the next episode the Trakt rating screen (the one with the stars) pops up, but can not be closed after selecting a rating. You have to stop playback first to get rid of the screen.

I am using Kodi 16.1.

Pretty sure it works. At least it does with Kodi 17
(2016-07-04, 22:21)Razze Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 01:24)Headhunter3k Wrote: 2. The "Netflix style next up notification" service add-on (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435) doesn't work correctly together with the trakt rating feature. If an episode ends and the nextup add-on starts the next episode the Trakt rating screen (the one with the stars) pops up, but can not be closed after selecting a rating. You have to stop playback first to get rid of the screen.

I am using Kodi 16.1.

Pretty sure it works. At least it does with Kodi 17

Thank you for the quick reply. I tested a bit more. The odd behavior seems only to occur if you have the setting "Offset scrobble start by X minutes" set to a value higher than 0. E.g. if you have a setting of 1 minute, the rating dialog pops up after an episode ended and a new episode starts. The rating dialog can not be closed for exactly that time (1 minute). In the background the next episode runs. Then (after that 1 minute) the rating dialog closes, sends the rating and scrobbles the next episode (I see it, because I have scrobble notifications activated).

I hope that helps. Thank you for your effort!
I'm sorry but why was my reply and someone elses removed ?

My reply was about this app. When marking an item as watched, say a season, it marks all seasons watched and not just the one you wanted marked.
It was removed because of the add-ons you're using with the trakt add-on.
There will be no support for the trakt add-on here with use of one of the banned add-ons here.
Just look in the splitted message why.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2016-07-17, 00:04)TRaSH Wrote: It was removed because of the add-ons you're using with the trakt add-on.
There will be no support for the trakt add-on here with use of one of the banned add-ons here.
My apologies but even without the "banned" addon the result of marking a season of any show as watched does it to all seasons and not just what someone wanted marked as watched.
Give it a try with a clean install without any of the banned add-ons,
Then provide us with a new full debug log (wiki)
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2016-07-17, 00:14)MoreBloodWine Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 00:04)TRaSH Wrote: It was removed because of the add-ons you're using with the trakt add-on.
My apologies but even without the "banned" addon the result of marking a season of any show as watched does it to all seasons and not just what someone wanted marked as watched.

Well your post sounded very much like you set it as watched in the banned addon, which handles trakt stuff internally if I know correctly. So probably not a problem with this script.
(2016-07-18, 14:59)Razze Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 00:14)MoreBloodWine Wrote:

Well your post sounded very much like you set it as watched in the banned addon, which handles trakt stuff internally if I know correctly. So probably not a problem with this script.

I'll check a few other things out and post back. Ty for the reply though. Maybe some left over code after the banned addon removal.
Also. I know there's a separate app for this but would you ever consider adding in trakt list manipulation ?
(2016-07-19, 06:26)MoreBloodWine Wrote: Also. I know there's a separate app for this but would you ever consider adding in trakt list manipulation ?

Well probably not going to add that by myself, but feel free to add it and create a PR.
List manipulation is not really that key for me, other than adding something to a list.
I started work on this some time ago https://github.com/razzeee/script.trakt/...ts-to-tags
(2016-07-19, 09:52)Razze Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 06:26)MoreBloodWine Wrote: Also. I know there's a separate app for this but would you ever consider adding in trakt list manipulation ?

Well probably not going to add that by myself, but feel free to add it and create a PR.
List manipulation is not really that key for me, other than adding something to a list.
I started work on this some time ago https://github.com/razzeee/script.trakt/...ts-to-tags

Well, thats kinda what I meant by list manipulation. The adding and removal of shows/movies.
Hi,

I've had a report here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2377673

That when TvTunes Screensaver and Trakt is used at the same time, the system locks up after an hour - if Trakt is disabled, then the problem does not occur. I can't see anything in TvTunes Screensaver that might cause this - so thought I'd take a shot at posting here in case anyone has any ideas as to what could cause this.

Any thoughts, help ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35