• 84(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2017-01-21, 19:18)aptalca Wrote: Openelec "just" released their stable jarvis. Libreelec jarvis has been around for many months and they are about to release krypton (once kodi krypton stable is released).

Most of the devs of openelec left to start libreelec. The development of openelec has stalled significantly.

Just a FYI. LibreELEC has Krypton RC 3 released. I have been using it for a few days already and love it. I use Krypton RC4 as my main go to release on Windows machines.
Is there by any chance a future update of this plugin will include some kind of schedule sync for trakt?
Maybe similar to how the plugin for plex works, allowing the scrobble to occur every hour, 3 hours, 5, 12, etc?

Just wondering as I don't use the sync when update/clean library occurs setting, as it adds a lot of additional time to the update library already occurring.

On the other hand, if something like this isn't planned for the future, does anyone know of a way to set up a cronjob for the trakt sync to occur?
Hi,
after some digging around i've tracked down that my syslog gets spammed with the same message over and over to the extent that it becomes several gigabytes from just running kodi a short time due to some part of trakt or some of its dependencies.

The message in my syslog is:
kodi.desktop[3764]: extern "Python": function Cryptography_rand_bytes() called, but @ffi.def_extern() was not called in the current subinterpreter. Returning 0.

Heres the info from the pythoninvoker in kodi.log
DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(1, /home/****/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/default.py): setting the Python path to /home/****/.kodi/addons/script.trakt:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.addon.signals/lib:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.dateutil/lib:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib:/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gtk-2.0

Here is the error from my kodi.log debug from trakt:
INFO: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: Starting new HTTPS connection (3): api-v2launch.trakt.tv
FATAL: [script.trakt] service: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'SSLError'>
Error Contents: (SSLError(SSLError('bad handshake: SysCallError(0, None)',),),)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/service.py", line 41, in _dispatch
self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
File "/home/***/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/scrobbler.py", line 173, in playbackStarted
result = self.__scrobble('start')
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/scrobbler.py", line 288, in __scrobble
response = self.traktapi.scrobbleEpisode(self.traktShowSummary, self.curVideoInfo, watchedPercent, status)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/traktapi.py", line 155, in scrobbleEpisode
progress=percent)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 36, in wrap
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 20, in wrap
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/interfaces/scrobble.py", line 230, in start
**kwargs
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 36, in wrap
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 20, in wrap
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/interfaces/scrobble.py", line 126, in action
authenticated=kwargs.get('authenticated', None)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/core/http.py", line 129, in post
return self.request('POST', path, params, data, **kwargs)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/core/http.py", line 84, in request
return self.send(prepared)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.trakt/lib/trakt/core/http.py", line 102, in send
response = self.session.send(request, timeout=timeout)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 576, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "/home/****/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 447, in send
raise SSLError(e, request=request)
SSLError: ('bad handshake: SysCallError(0, None)',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I'm running ubuntu gnome 16.10 and kodi RC3.

I've removed the trakt addon for now.
Well you were on a old version of the addon as far as I can tell from an incomplete log.
Dear Razze, would be great to have a fix that works with kodi Helix 14.2. I am using the 1080xf skin and I am very happy with this skin from piers. Unfortunately this goes no further than Kodi 14.2
Any idea when you will have time?
Many thanks in advance.
(2017-01-27, 09:15)Doeloe Wrote: Dear Razze, would be great to have a fix that works with kodi Helix 14.2. I am using the 1080xf skin and I am very happy with this skin from piers. Unfortunately this goes no further than Kodi 14.2
Any idea when you will have time?
Many thanks in advance.

Truth is I've done everything that needs to be done, but haven't tested anything yet. So this might potentially be dangerous, but I'm greatful for every test.

You need to install both these:
http://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/xbmc/addon...-0.6.0.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/au77wj6uo67l9m...t.zip?dl=0
Any particular way to install this and does it matter in which order? I will first start ofcourse with making a back up.
(2017-01-27, 14:29)Doeloe Wrote: Any particular way to install this and does it matter in which order? I will first start ofcourse with making a back up.

Install it via zip install inside of kodi.
First Arrow, then script.module.trakt
(2017-01-27, 15:26)Razze Wrote:
(2017-01-27, 14:29)Doeloe Wrote: Any particular way to install this and does it matter in which order? I will first start ofcourse with making a back up.

Install it via zip install inside of kodi.
First Arrow, then script.module.trakt

Installed the files on a secondary machine and first needed to authorize again but now with success. Synchronizing works fine and it's again possible to rate again. All seems fine. I will proceed installing it on my main media centre and will follow up in a couple of days if al keeps working. Many thanks SmileSmileSmileSmile
Hi

Thanks for the updated files / fix.

I installed them and it seems to be working again OK on Kodi Isengard 15.2

It synced up to Trakt some new movies and added them to my trakt collection and it updated watched status on my TV show episodes also.

So fingers crossed its working again now.

Cheers
(2017-01-23, 00:36)dschroed Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 17:43)Razze Wrote: I'll try to find time to create a fix for the previous versions.
But not sure when it will happen. (or if it's possible at all or just partly)

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the effort, and will hope you are successful.

And, you were successful! It seems to be working as before with your fix. Thank you!!!!!!!
Sorry but I can't confirm the same, still getting the same error "can not connect to trakt", "trakt. tv authorization failed ". Kodi 14.2, I have installed both files, 1st arrow and then trakt.py
Thanks though for all the time and effort.
Hi,

I've searched through this thread & cannot find a simple answer so, here is my problem.

I have a Minix 8H-plus device running as far as I can tell, Kodi 16. I have followed numerous download instructions for getting trakt.tv & i have it installed. I then try to authorise it to my account & I get to a window that says got to http://trakt.tv/pin/999..

I have done this on both my laptop & my ipad, logged in to my trakt.tv account, hit yes to the authorise my device & received a pin number. I enter the pin number once only well within the 10 minute timeframe & I get an initial message of cannot connect to trakt.tv followed by pin authorisation failed.

Can anyone please advise what the issue might be & bear in mind that your answer needs to be in simple language please as I am not that technologically inclined being of a slightly older generation. Thankyou in advance
(2017-01-31, 12:44)outcasts Wrote: Hi,

I've searched through this thread & cannot find a simple answer so, here is my problem.

I have a Minix 8H-plus device running as far as I can tell, Kodi 16. I have followed numerous download instructions for getting trakt.tv & i have it installed. I then try to authorise it to my account & I get to a window that says got to http://trakt.tv/pin/999..

I have done this on both my laptop & my ipad, logged in to my trakt.tv account, hit yes to the authorise my device & received a pin number. I enter the pin number once only well within the 10 minute timeframe & I get an initial message of cannot connect to trakt.tv followed by pin authorisation failed.

Can anyone please advise what the issue might be & bear in mind that your answer needs to be in simple language please as I am not that technologically inclined being of a slightly older generation. Thankyou in advance

Whats your laptop running? Windows, Mac, Linux?

Can you try to deinstall the trakt addon or better anything mentioning trakt and install again.
You seem to be stuck on an old version. It should not ask you to go to a pin site. It should ask you to https://trakt.tv/activate
Razze same applies to me? The add-on shouldn't be asking for a pin site?
Or it's a different story for my situation since I am still on old kodi version (14.2)?
I am just reminding that I cannot upgrade to a higher version because of the ATV2 limitation.
I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the add-on just now but still the same issue.
Thanks in advance.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35