Issues with EventServer
There appears to be an issue with the EventServer on my system. Yatse fails to connect when it gets to that part, and Plexbmc Helper consistently fails, too. This still happens even with Windows Firewall turned off.

I'm running Kodi 14.2 beta 1 on Windows 7, but I had the same issue with both Gotham and Isengard, as well. My system has an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T and 8 GB of RAM. I suspect this is an issue with the router firewall, though. The router is a Charter-owned Netgear WNDR3800, on firmware V1.0.0.61CH. Due to being ISP-owned, the firmware can't be upgraded.

I'm thinking the best solution might be to change the port EventServer operates on to see if the problem still occurs, but there doesn't seem to be a gui option for that, and I think the wiki might be outdated on that, since I can't find guisettings.xml anywhere.

Here's the full log.
I found where guisettings.xml was, but unfortunately, changing the port is ineffective, and it reverts back after running Kodi.
I'm running Kodi 14.4 via Kodibuntu and having odd problem w/ Eventserver as it doesnt work w/ VoxCommando but web interface/eventghost work.
Kodiv14.0 on mac works fine??
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
I'm also having the same issue with the guisettings... I'm using ddns to access 2 Kodi clients when theres no wifi. One works perfectly, the other doesn't (can't connect to eventserver). I'm figuring its because there can't be 2 connections at a time. But changing the guisettings for esport just reverts back after Kodi reboot. Tried on both Openelec and Windows 7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with EventServer0