beta 2 or alpha 1.... great options.
So my options are to download a beta 2 file, which is listed under stable releases. Or an alpha one..... Awesome.... Go Kodi. This is the stupidest thing I have seen. As rushed as the name change.
oh sheet my bad. Its not a beta one its beta ONE!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Why bitch about it? It's basically an early release of 14.2 for Windows users since it contains a major bug fix. Did you want to wait longer for other unrelated bug fixes? Did you try 14.2 beta and find it to be unstable? It sounds like you're just nitpicking that we didn't pull the plastic wrapping off of your shinny new 14.2 build.
Yes thats what it is Ned.... LOL. It couldnt be the fact that I was going to check out KODI. Nope not that. I was looking for an actual release. Not a BETA or an ALPHA. Sorry if I hurt your little feelings Ned.
I still saw 14.1 billed as actual stable release. Beta is beta , alpha is alpha. There is option for you to decide.

Stupid rant for nothing LOL
The download for stable is a beta. Thats my point. Your options are beta or alpha.
Wah wah, grow the fuck up.
(2015-03-07, 05:15)blue3c Wrote: Yes thats what it is Ned.... LOL. It couldnt be the fact that I was going to check out KODI. Nope not that. I was looking for an actual release. Not a BETA or an ALPHA. Sorry if I hurt your little feelings Ned.

Why would you hurt my feelings?

My point is that you are getting hung up that the release is labeled as a beta or an alpha. We could have marked the exact same binary as "14.2" final and just kept using new numbers once the windows bug had been fixed. It's arbitrary and fairly meaningless what the label is on the build. What matters is that users who want to check out Kodi get access to the most stable build we have available to them.

We're a volunteer group who isn't nearly as organized as we'd like to be, and we don't have nearly as much time as we'd like to work on these things, so we do the best we can with the situation at hand.

So again, is there something wrong or are you just bitching because of the label?
Just someone who wants to whine about FREE software. He is too good to use free software that is beneath his high standards.

Not to mention that it CLEARLY states on the downloads page that you can download the older stable releases from the link provided on that page as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
beta 2 or alpha 1.... great options.0