How can I change my default player
Like cyberlink powerdvd 14 can play bluray folders but not isos. So how can I make it so all my bluray folders open with cyberlink? .bdmv, .m2s, .mpls files are not supported either.
(2015-03-12, 00:25)GAMER101 Wrote: Like cyberlink powerdvd 14 can play bluray folders but not isos. So how can I make it so all my bluray folders open with cyberlink? .bdmv, .m2s, .mpls files are not supported either.

Yes, you can. You need to create a playercorefactory.xml file and save it in the following location:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata

Below is an example of a playercorefactory.xml for Media Player Classic. This could be converted to use Cyberlink instead by pointing to the program's .exe (executable) file:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="MPC-HC" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="bdmv|m2s|mpls" player="MPC-HC">
</rule>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime> Sets the amount of time in seconds a video must be played before its status is changed to "watched" in the library. In this case, 1140 seconds equates to 19 minutes.

Once integrated, the end result should look similar to the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl2OEyevsIM.
How can I make it open the folder instead of files. Power DVD doesn't support bdmv, m2s, mpls
(2015-03-12, 02:07)GAMER101 Wrote: How can I make it open the folder instead of files. Power DVD doesn't support bdmv, m2s, mpls

You may be out of luck there. I don't think the external player logic is built to play directories. It plays files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I change my default player0