• 15(current)
v15 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 15 Isengard
(2015-09-29, 08:14)querty1000 Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 02:53)scott967 Wrote: New update 7.1.12 9/10/2015.

[OFFTOPIC]
Scott, i use the adaptation now for a long time and do not want them to miss! Is there a paypal adress for spending a few bucks for a beer?

+1

I can even raise it to a six pack!

Big Grin
(2015-09-22, 20:07)ClassicNancy Wrote: Sorry if this is discussed somewhere already. I just installed your skin today. I love it. Only thing I don't like is not being able to change widgets it just gives the one.

Catching up on some old support posts. Widgets come from various places, depending on menu item on main (home) window. So need to know which menu item you are needing widgets for.

scott s.
(2015-09-27, 21:11)gertsag Wrote: Could you please inform me if with AEON MQ5 ISENGARDMOD skin is compatible with openweather extended addon?
I have activated openweathermap extended addon but the only I can see is current day's weather and nothing else.
Any answer will be very appreciated.

I will look into this. I fixed it in the past for OWM, Yahoo, and Ozweather but I only use Weather underground api version. But OWM extended 2.0.4 is working for me, except the maps

scott s.
(2015-09-29, 08:14)querty1000 Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 02:53)scott967 Wrote: New update 7.1.12 9/10/2015.

[OFFTOPIC]
Scott, i use the adaptation now for a long time and do not want them to miss! Is there a paypal adress for spending a few bucks for a beer?

Appreciate the thought, but I just do this because I like the skin and want to understand how Kodi works.

scott s.
(2015-09-29, 21:25)rarazxp Wrote: It is a very nice skin, but is it possible to use mouse for navigation instead of keyboard?

Well, mouse should work, but I think the idea of the skin was mainly to use keyboard or remote. I know I didn't have much success using touch on an android tab. It could be if you turn on the support for tablets (skin settings/general settings/optimize skin for touch screen) that can help with mouse (esp on the top menu) but I think that might have to wait for MQ6 to be released and see if there are improvements in this area. I probably need to study better how mouse navigation can be integrated in skins.

scott s.
Hi,

I just found this thread regarding script.skin.helper.service http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
Are there any plans for using it in this mod?
Because it has a function that (as I understand this) can identify the first movie stuido within a string, so that even when you have multiple studios for one movie in your nfo-file, the skin will be able to show a flag.

"The script can provide you the full path of the studio logo found for the selected listitem. It will do that by looking up all found studio images and do a smart compare to match the correct one. If the listitem has multiple studios it will return the logo from the first studio found in the list thas has a logo. This will prevent you from having to sort out that logic yourself in your skin."
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Update went awesome thanks. All we need now is the Movies section in movies with the option to load cinema vision. The rest is great!
Is TV Shows listing their season year dates as the series air date a skin bug or something else?
(2015-10-02, 08:10)Ghosthree3 Wrote: Is TV Shows listing their season year dates as the series air date a skin bug or something else?

I think this is a Kodi bug. It lists them as the series start date for each season. I remember asking the same question, but can't find it.
Sorry I am new to kodi, but how do I get the movie disc art in the 'shelfcase' view? I can search individually and select a disc art for 1 movie but is there a way to just scan through and get all the english bluray disc art (only artwork i'm looking for really)?

Edit - really nice skin btw!
(2015-10-03, 20:46)Citizen K Wrote: Sorry I am new to kodi, but how do I get the movie disc art in the 'shelfcase' view? I can search individually and select a disc art for 1 movie but is there a way to just scan through and get all the english bluray disc art (only artwork i'm looking for really)?

Are you using artwork downloader? That will scan/download cdart and "install" them for the skin.
(2015-10-03, 21:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 20:46)Citizen K Wrote: Sorry I am new to kodi, but how do I get the movie disc art in the 'shelfcase' view? I can search individually and select a disc art for 1 movie but is there a way to just scan through and get all the english bluray disc art (only artwork i'm looking for really)?

Are you using artwork downloader? That will scan/download cdart and "install" them for the skin.

Ah thanks, just ran it and now all the discs are there. Another slight issue is that they seem a bit slow to load. eg i scroll across and the movie still shows the previous movies disc for a moment. I noticed after scraping the extra art, fanart etc, artwork downloader put all the files in with my media ie in the same folder as the movies. However, the disc .png is not in the movie folders so must be stored elsewhere, is this normal?
(2015-10-03, 22:53)Citizen K Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 21:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:

Ah thanks, just ran it and now all the discs are there. Another slight issue is that they seem a bit slow to load. eg i scroll across and the movie still shows the previous movies disc for a moment. I noticed after scraping the extra art, fanart etc, artwork downloader put all the files in with my media ie in the same folder as the movies. However, the disc .png is not in the movie folders so must be stored elsewhere, is this normal?

Check your settings in artwork downloader. I use ember media manager to scrape all images before hand. I set it so it only downloads banner, logo, clearart and discart. As far as the loading, that's up to your system. You're now adding extra art for it to search for/load. When I do a fresh database I usually go through my movie list and let each disc load once before I let it go for use. Not sure if it really helps, but it SEEMS to Huh
thanks I have used artwork downloaders 'delete existing' option and rescanned all artwork and used 'local media' so its all downloaded in the same folder as my movies. next problem! I just let it download all the different types of art and now it has changed a lot of 'posters' (the blu ray covers) to ones I dont like. Even if I go to artwork gui and manually choose a new poster it doesnt apply, although looking in the movies folder on my nas the poster file has changed to one I want and the old one gone. any easy way to correct this for all my movies? maybe turn off posters in artowrok downloader and rescan the whole lot? thanks again.
If the physical picture (poster.jpg) has changed, then just give it some time and those posters WILL change. You could also delete your thumbs folder and it will recache whatever images you have.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 15 Isengard6