stop left menu auto showing
How can I get the left menu from auto showing?
Its the default skin.
I'm using Kodi on a Windows Surface 2 Pro with Windows 8.1.
It works great but that side menu automatically pops out covering menus and auto opening anything my finger is on.
Is there a way to stop it from automatically showing? There is a tab where in the Android version you click to pull it out but on Windows it shows always with any screen touch.

Is there another skin which is as good as the default one where the left menu doesn't automatically show?

I'm new to Kodi. I did try XBMC ages ago but that left menu automatically showing has always been there and its always been really annoying so I stopped using it back then.
Not to sure which menu youth mean I don't get a menu staying open
It's a bug with touch screen window devices. I'm not sure if there is a fix/work around yet for the default skin, Confluence. I would switch to using the Re-Touched skin, which doesn't have a sidebar menu, and is more touch friendly.
(2015-03-16, 00:22)Ned Scott Wrote: It's a bug with touch screen window devices. I'm not sure if there is a fix/work around yet for the default skin, Confluence. I would switch to using the Re-Touched skin, which doesn't have a sidebar menu, and is more touch friendly.

Thanks for that.
EDIT: I had another go at that 2nd skin Re-Touched and its actually pretty good. Works very well with touchscreen. The main problem with other skins is no back buttons anywhere. There was 1 really good skin, unsure the name which would've been great if it had back buttons. thats the main complaint with all skins, they need a back button. The Re-Touched is the only skin thats good with touch and I tried over half of thats there.

BTW, its not just touch screens I had the same bug on Windows 7 with a bamboo tablet/pen as input device. Its even worse there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stop left menu auto showing0